1 <3

"Hey! We have a practice match with Nekoma and Fukurodani this week. Get ready." Iwaizumi said. "I know that! I'm the captain! I should be announcing it! Mean Iwa-Chan." Oikawa whined.

They arrived at the camp, settling into their rooms. Oikawa had his own room, as the captain.

He walked in one of the gyms, and saw the other two captains.

"Kuroo! Asshole." Bokuto mumbled. "Bokuto-San. Relax." Akaashi said. "Yea, Bokuto-San." Kuroo teased.

Bokuto flipped Kuroo off, sneering. "I'm going to see Shoyo." Kenma mumbled walking away.

Oikawa turned around, only to be called on. "Hey! Wanna play?" Kuroo asked. "No, thanks. I'm gonna go to the dining hall. Kind of hungry." Oikawa said, walking away.

He got to got to his room and lied down. "Assholes. They didn't even do anything though." Oikawa mumbled.

He grabbed his phone and had a message.

I: get ur ass in the gym

O: I'm going to bed, Iwa

I: whatever. Gn

O: gn

Oikawa turned his phone off and fell asleep.

When he woke up, it was around midnight. He walked out of his room and into the dining hall. "I should've eaten dinner." He mumbled. "Hey, hungry?" Someone asked. Oikawa jumped and turned around.

"Your the captain of.." Oikawa thought. "Nekoma." The boy said, eating a bowl of rice. "Ah. Alright." Oikawa said.

"Want some?" The boy asked, offering his bowl. "Yea, where'd you get it?" Oikawa asked.

"There's none left. You can have some of mine." The boy said, grabbing another bowl and splitting his rice.

"What's your name?" Oikawa asked, taking a bite. "Tetsurou Kuroo." The boy said. "Ah." Oikawa said. "Your Tooru Oikawa, Aoba Johsai." Kuroo said.

"Stalker much?" Oikawa asked. "No, I just pay attention to who I'm up against." Kuroo mumbled, glaring at Oikawa. "Your the scheming captain, yea?" Oikawa asked. "Exactly."

Oikawa finished eating and got up. "Hey, wait." Kuroo said. "Hm?"

When Oikawa went to his room, he felt weird, but excited. "Who just gives his number away." Oikawa mumbled, looking at the new contact in his phone.

"Not that I'm complaining.." He mumbled, lying down and clicking the contact.

O: so you just give your number away?

K: not to anyone

O: wow. I feel so special

K: smartass

O: excuse me ?

K: nothing. Shouldn't you be sleeping ?

O: I could say the same to you

K: yea, yea

O: aren't you the youngest 3rd year?

K: now who's the stalker

O: I just wanted to know. If so, I'm older than u

K: oh fuck off

O: u should respect me

K : ok sir

O: I'm not that old !

K: what kind of respect do u want

O: go to bed

K: yes sir

O: fuck u

K: do it ;)

Oikawa groaned and went to bed.

He woke up around 6 in the morning and walked in the dining hall. He walked in and sat down next to Kuroo. "Hey, asshole." Oikawa said. "Hey, sir." Kuroo said.

Oikawa smacked Kuroo in the back of the head. "I've barely known you for 10 hours. You have no right to hit me." Kuroo said.

Oikawa crossed his arms and looked away. "Unless or course, you wanna move that fast." Kuroo whispered. Oikawa flushed red and pushed Kuroo away.

"Aw, is someone embarrassed?" Kuroo asked. "Just remember, I'm taller than you. I can pin you anywhere." Kuroo whispered. Oikawa kicked him under the table and stood up, sitting down next to Shoyo.

He glared at Kuroo the remainder of the day.

When it came to nightfall, everyone went to sleep in their rooms. Oikawa was in the main bathroom, fixing his hair.

"What do you want?" Oikawa asked, looking at Kuroo through the mirror. "Just had to piss, but now that I saw you, I think it's changed." Kuroo smirked.

"Fuck off." Oikawa mumbled.

He found himself being held against the wall, almost immediately. "Get off of me. And, how'd you move so fast?" Oikawa asked.

"It's an acquired skill." Kuroo smiled. "Well, like you said, I've barely known you." Oikawa said.

"We could be more. This camp is kind of boring. There's not supposed to be one practice match."

"What? I thought we came here for training?" Oikawa asked.

"Apparently not. So, wanna do something?" Kuroo asked.

"Not with you." Oikawa said. "Ouch. But fair." Kuroo said.

"Glad you understand. Now, let me go." Oikawa said. "Should I?" Kuroo asked, slotting his knee between Oikawa's legs.

Oikawa gasped, Kuroo holding his wrist against the wall. "I really should be going back to my room." Oikawa said. "Why? We don't have anything important to do." Kuroo smiled.

"I just.. need to." Oikawa said. He slipped out of Kuroo's grasp and left.

He walked in his room and slammed his door, slumping to the ground.

"What just happened? Why did you reject him?!" Oikawa exclaimed. He groaned, hitting himself.

He lied down, finding his hand between his legs. "No. Not to him." Oikawa whispered.

O: hey

K: sry.

O: no it's fine. Uh, can u send a pic or a selfie?

K: huh? For what

O: u should know what

K: oh. Uh, sure ?

K: *one attachments*

Oikawa stared at the photo. It was a shirtless mirror photo. Oikawa hooked a finger around his waist band, pulling his underwear to his thighs.

"This is wrong.. but he knows what I'm doing.." Oikawa mumbled. "I wanna fuck him." Oikawa whispered. "What?!" He yelled, surprised with his own words. "He's only a month younger than me.. so he's of age." Oikawa whispered.

"That's wrong." Oikawa whispered. "Not it's not."

                                End of part 1