What is overthinking

To me overthinking is when I get trapped in my head and my thoughts just start beating me and forcing major mood swings and heavy anxiety and a whole lot of unnecessary stuff. The official definition of overthinking is "to think too much about (something) : to put too much time into thinking about or analyzing (something) in a way that is more harmful than helpful". Honestly we can agree that overthinking is not the way it really isn't. Overthinking to me really is your heart and your mind fighting like for example your heart is like love that person but your mind is like they are no good like that's what overthinking to me is we're gonna get back to this cause it plays a key role but I came here to help you stop, overcome, conquer, destroy overthinking. Overthinking has put me in different spots in life where I regret I've ever entered. That working overthinking just scares when ever it's seen or said cause it means nothing good it only brings bad, it's like a trigger word all it brings up is the pass torment you've went through because of that word, but just know it won't last forever it'll forever be a short shock you know it can very from minutes to hours to days to weeks but I could not even be a second if you just be you. Just do you like it's triggered if you carry on something from the pass over like that door you once thought you closed has a open creak and it's spewing a negative force no matter what it is because when you fall in love with someone you start to over think that they'll be just like your past lover. That negative force your carrying from that door you thought close hasn't closed you gotta let go and fly free spread your wings and fly because you won't see that person or go through that shit they'd put you in if you secured your self in a spot where you got you. Sometimes you  will just have you, you will be alone sometimes times but it won't be like that forever just like overthinking. When it comes to moving on and overthinking you gotta be you, you gotta start from scratch and learn that person peep what you have going on enjoy the time the memory the precious time you'll have with that person. Don't think it'll forever be bad it'll be good too not everything will be perfect but it will be good it will be okay you will be okay you'll be fine you will wake up the next day seeing your ceiling, fan, led lights what ever you see when you wait up cause overthinking won't kill you only you can kill you your in charge of your life. That too what some says about you who cares be real with me I know we overthink about that too but honestly who cares what one opinion says. That doesn't compare about the other million people that refuse to agree sometimes you just gotta be you cause nobody is going to control you only you can control you your soul is the key factor with all of this because once you become one with your soul you will over power what your heart and mind is doing to you cause overthinking it made up of those components. You hold that power deep within you to push out that overthinking and I believe that you have that you have the strength in your self to separate from overthinking because you made it genuinely very far all the doors you've opened and closed the long path you've walked on it's like a tree the growth you gain over time I'm very proud of you. You've made it so far in life knowing what you've been battling been pushing through. To me there isn't a answer into stopping but there is a answer into destroying it and to me it just tap in within yourself and find peace stop worrying about unneeded negativity don't worry about what someone says about if it's your mother your friend don't worry about it cause who's in control of you only you. I really just feel like you just gotta walk through faith and just love and continue going all the scars you have is a lesson on how to not get them anymore. Count your blessings cause you've been bless with this life cause god wouldn't give you it was too hard he knows you got it I know you got it. Please check in with your self your mental help is important you I may not know who is reading this but just know I love you and will forever will because I'm proud how far you made it in life and continue to keep pushing. This is the start to your rise keep on pushing keep on and still next time stay safe stay bless and see you on the flip side take care now.