Chapter Three

Brittany watched her white cheer leading shoes swing back and forth, back and forth. She was sitting on a desk and moving her legs in circles while she waited for Miss. Lopez. Her eyes drilled holes in her shoes. How did they get them so white? Did they dip them in bleach or something? 

"Hello Brittany."

The blonde's head snapped up. "Hi Miss. Lopez. Did Coach Sue say it was okay?"

Santana sighed. "She was less than pleased. But you're still here aren't you?"

Brittany frowned. "But coach Sue is so mean. No one can convince her of anything..."

The Latina grinned. "Can I tell you a secret Brittany?"

The blonde nodded, leaning in to hear.

"I'm a bit of a bitch as well. I'm pretty good at persuading people to do what I want." 

Brittany smiled. "Really?"

Miss. Lopez nodded. "That's how I got you here."

The student smiled bigger. "Thanks for this."

"Of course. It is my job."

Brittany's smile fell. Of course. She wasn't special, Miss. Lopez was probably just getting paid extra or something. How could she have been so stupid?

Santana suddenly noticed her student's smile drooping a bit and realized how what she had said must've sounded. "But y'know I guess it isn't really my job. I'm not required to do it or anything and I'm not getting paid. I just really see something special in you, Brittany. I think you could be really great and I think you're smart. You just need a little help."

Blue-eyes watered and thin pink lips smiled as Brittany's heart lifted. Miss. Lopez did care. And she didn't have to do this but she did. It was the best feeling in the world, mostly because she had such a major crush on her beautiful teacher. Brittany had never liked someone so much, especially not at first sight. There was just something different about Miss. Lopez. Sure she was gorgeous and sexy as hell but it was more. The blond loved her sassy attitude and how she stood up for herself and didn't take any shit. She loved how she genuinely cared too and how kind she was being. It also didn't hurt that she was so untouchable. Everyone wanted what they couldn't have. But when it came right down to it, Brittany knew that if Santana was her age she'd still like her just as much.

"So, shall we get started?"

Brittany snapped out of her thoughts and nodded furiously. "Sure."

The next hour was the hour that Brittany learned more than she ever had in her life. The way Santana explained everything was so easy to understand, like it was perfectly made for Brittany's brain. No teacher, not even Mr. Schue had ever done that before.

By the end of it both were smiling and the blond felt so much better.

"Thank you, Miss. Lopez. I understand everything so much better! How do you do that? Are you, like, magic?!"

"No." Santana chuckled. "Brittany it's all you. I told you before. You can do this, you just need everything explained to you a little differently and that is okay. I want to keep helping you. Clear it with your parents and from now on meet with me everyday after school and I'll go over what we did in class better, okay?"

Brittany nodded, eager to spend as much time with the Latina as she could.

"Great." Santana smiled and stood up, opening the door for her student. "I'll see you tomorrow Brittany, okay?"

"Yep." Brittany grinned and walked out the door. "Bye Miss. Lopez."

"Bye Brittany."

Her cheerio skirt swished as she walked down the hall, clutching her binder. She thought of Miss. Lopez as she did. Her smooth caramel skin, her full red lips, her dark mocha eyes, her bright white-toothed dimpled smile, her endless legs, her perfect ass, and full chest. She smiled dreamily and leaned against the lockers, closing her eyes. She knew it wasn't realistic to like her teacher because it's not like they would be allowed to be together, Furthermore, it's not like Miss. Lopez would ever like her. Not when she was a gorgeous, sophisticated twenty something teacher and Brittany was just a teenage cheerleader who needed extra help in school. But a girl could dream.

Brittany sighed and continued to walk down the hall and out the school doors to her car, not knowing that Miss. Lopez had been watching her the whole time, a knowing little smile on her face.