CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S POV

After there group hug they all pull out "ohh yeah and oppa i want to say something to you"lisa said while looking nervously at them.

Because she already know what there reaction are,"what is it kitten?"suga ask lisa while looking at her confuse why she's nervous.

"I want to sleep on the guest room..."lisa said avoiding eye contact,the boys are in deep shock then they hear Namjoon shout NO!!!!.

Lisa suddenly flinch when she heard namjoon,well she got scared so she back aways from them a little.

Namjoon came back to his sense and quickly go to lisa to hug her he felt guilty for scary HIS doll.

"Mianhe doll i just got angry because of your sudden decision on sleeping on the guest room"namjoon said while still hugging lisa.

"It"s ok joonie"lisa said hugging him back after they pull away namjoon glare at lisa
"Don't call me that!"namjoon said still glaring at lisa.

Lisa chuckle then kiss namjoon's cheek,because of this namjoon smile widely showing his dimple.

While lisa look at hime amaze by his dimple,then they hear a scoff coming from yoongi "stop with the drama baby our answer is no" yoongi said while looking at lisa.

"But we need to start it tomorrow cause it's monday it will be unfair if i start it today"lisa said explaining to them how it will be unfair.

Jimin sigh then go to lisa raising lisa's chin "no more buts we will just sleep at one room"

Lisa then nod "ok i will change first"lisa said while smiling "can i join?"jungkook ask.

"No"lisa answer while running upstair the other chuckled,"but i want to see you but"jungkook said sitting at the couch pouting.

Lisa laughed at the bunny's behaviour "you pervert bunny no no no"lisa said while moving her one finger left and right.

"Hahaha got rejected by lisa"taeyung said while laughing at the pouting bunny,jhope hit him with the pillow he get from the couch.

"Ouchh hyung!"taeyung shout at jhope while rubbing his head,"shut up alien"jhope said while rolling his eyes.

Lisa chuckled at them,you can say that she's really thankful for them having them is the best thing for lisa.

Then she run upstairs to change.

AFTER SHE CHANGE

"Im done" lisa said running down the stairs,then she stand next to jin.

Jin kiss her forehead lisa reply with a smile,then jungkook suddenly walk up to lisa then smack her butt.

Lisa flinch then turned around at the now nervous bunny.

"Oh no..."jungkook mumble then starts running "YOU PERVERT BUNNY WAIT TILL I GET YOU!"Lisa said.

while holding a pillow with her running to get jungkook,but taeyung and jimin got jealous at the sight so they both run up to them and smack lisa's butt.

"Yahhhhh!"lisa shout then they all start running around the house the other four who is watching them just chuckled.

"Im happy she's with us now"namjoon said while talking to them but still looking at the maknae's.

"You're right"suga said and j-hope gave a nod smiling still looking at the maknaes aswell.

"Yeah she will be OURS no one can have her but us only"jin said with a serious tone in his voice while looking at the playing lisa.

Namjoon,suga and jhope smirk at there hyung while looking at the maknaes aswell.

They want to make lisa fully theres,they want lisa for themself's.