part 2

"Hes just you know stupid British man" I quickly say. With a shiver "cold" karl asks. "Nooo I'm just so hot I could melt" I say sarcastically. I watch karl walk away then throw a hoodie at me.

"I exist you know" I hear sapnap yells. "I'm just playing I'm gonna go to the store I'll be back in an hour or so" sapnap says casually while walking out the door.

Here alone with karl

I put on the hoodie and realized it smells like karl. I look up at him "thank you" I say "your welcome Q T" he says slowly. I opened my mouth and look at karl.

"No you are way more cute than I am" I say. "Is that you complaining" karl says. I stand up "in a sense yes" I say. He shakes his head and smiles "sapnaps not here..." karl says. I watch him sit down his arms open and he Pat's the couch next to him.

Does he want me to no he must not no this this cant be real.

I sat down and layed my head on Karl's chest and he puts his arms around me. I felt nice warm and loved. We sat and watch spongebob for a while then sapnap walks in.

"Hey gu-" he pauses and looks at us "YOU GUYS... are ADORABLE" he yells. I jumped a little while karl chuckles. "You should join us" karl says sarcastically. "Say less" sapnap says and lays onto of us.

"Ugh your heavy get offff" I joke.he turns looks and me and smacks my face "now that is rude" sapnap says shortly and gets off and lays on the other end of the couch.

Ouch I didnt mean to hurt his feelings.

Karl wiggles loose out of the hold and goes upstairs I go to sapnap. "Hey... I'm sorry" i say. He laughs and looks away from his phone "it's good it was a joke" sapnap says. "I'm gonna beat you up" I say. He sits up gets off the couch amd we start slap boxing each other.

Running out of breath "is that all you got" I say looking at sapnap. "Nope" sapnap says. I take off running our feet pounding knocking over stuff "AHHH THIS IS ASSAULT" I scream. "NO. IT. ISNT." sapnap yells pausing between words I scurry up the stairs and go into a room and slam shut the door behind me.

I sat at the door I didnt know I was in Karl's room. Until I looked up "you guys act like children" karl says. "He.. he started it" i lie knowing it was me. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR Y/N" sapnap screams.

"Not if you give me a kiss" I joke. Karl looks at me with this look on his face. "Ok open the door then" sapnap says. I open the door close it behind me and our face inches away. "Are you actually being serious" sapnap says.

"I-i mean if you want to" I say. He smirks looks at his phone looks back up and says "oh I want to" sapnap says. He pulls me in and kisses me passionately as I kiss him back.

He pulls away "how's that" he says and smirks "just know I dont like you like that" sapnap says "I know" I say through shakey breathing.

He walks away as if nothing happened. Karl opens the door "wow how dare you cheat on me" he says jokingly. I go into the guest room and flip onto the bed and curl up in a ball and fall asleep.

______________________________________

A/n

So I'd like to clarify a couple things the italic is your thoughts bold are texts messages and the normal is the story ty bye :)