next part

y/n and jj had been chilling for a while on the sand then jj stands up and goes surfing with john b and pope for a bit y/n takes her bag and gets the tub of grapes from it and eats a few then kiara comes over to y/n

"hey y/n " kiara said  "hey ki" y/n replied back  "sooo you and jj ?" kiara asked  y/n replied confused "what do you mean "
kiara laughed a little "jj defo has a crush on you "  y/ns cheeks went red and she said "wait really ??"  kiara and y/n both looked at each other then back at the boys they both giggled a bit in y/ns head she thought "does he really like me " "he's soo cute ngl"

a few minutes later ... jj comes back and kiara gets up and mouths too y/n good luck!

y/n smiles then turns to jj
"jj" y/n asked
"yep " jj replied
"you know i love you jj "
jj locks eyes with y/n
while locking eyes with y/n jj says "i love you more y/n y/l/n
they both lock eyes and they get closer and closer by the minute and there lips are a inch a way jj puts his soft warm hands on y/ns face and with his free hand he reaches in his pocket still keeping his eyes locked with y/ns and pulls out a little jewellery box and y/n looks down at it saying "what's that ?" jj takes the box and opens it and inside is a silver necklace with a silver heart on the bottom of it y/n gasped as jj took it out the box he took the necklace and placed it round y/ns neck and jj asked " promise me we will be forever ?"  jj mayebank i promise there eyes lock and there face are inches away again and there lips are almost touching and y/n feels jjs breath agains her and gets shivers down her spine they slowly kiss ..