Two

i wake up to barking noises and see my  dog chocho waging his tail I see him run to the kitchen I follow. He pushes his bowl up to me and puts his head in the bowl .

" can I at least  shower first?" I full up his bowl. And head back to my room to start to get ready but my phone went off

* buzz buzz buzz * oh I got a text.

                            Ass rag 🖤

Paula :There no need to come today its a free day

Y/n : ok cool

Paula : I also gave Rosa your number  she asked

Y/n : Read .

Rosa asked for my number?  I thought,  walking down my stairs to get to my kitchen. I went to open my fridge and see that there's no food in there.

"guess I'm going food shopping for the third time this fucking week" i sigh putting on my shoes to get started

"Got it!" I head to the mall  because if I gotta get food might as well get clothes.

I start my car and drive to the mall.

I park my car. I start walking in the mall and I look around and head into a clothing store.

Lingerie? Cute. I saw this sexy black lingerie set. It was beautiful. I was a silky looking piece that was see through

I  decided to buy it and some cute accessories.I walk out and who do I see? Rosa Gabi's mother.she was heading out some fancy clothing store with something orange in her bag.

I kinda have a crush on her and I maybe want her to like me too? But I don't want her to see me just coming out of a lingerie store! She's gonna think I'm in a relationship and wearing this for someone!

I blushed out of embarrassment she looks at me and my bag.

"wow who would have thought you were the seductive type" Rosa smirks at me and grabs my hand and starts to walk with me through the mall.

" well I guess there's things you never know until certain interactions " i say with a remarkable smile.

" I guess that's so ! did you get my text earlier?"

I make a confused face . "What text ?" I think I would know if she texted me

"My text about dinner I sent it like maybe a hour ago ?"

" oh sorry my phones dead" I show her my dead phone . I don't know why I took my phone out when it was only on 10 percent

" Oh , well would you like to come to dinner with me and Gabi ?"
I smile and nod at her offer.

" that would be amazing Rosa !" .Rosa begins to walk away she whispered to me.

" also i have that same lingerie set it's so cute and without a doubt i bet you would look so good " She smiles and walks away from me heading into another store not so far away from me,
and with that she was gone.

I stood there confused happy and aroused about what just happened. i head down to my car hop in and start to drive home.

^•^

I'm now getting ready for dinner i decided to be classy since it's a restaurant.

I picked out a lacy black dress and some black heels earrings and lipgloss. I put the lingerie under my dress and put my clothes on ready to go.