Time to Catch a Plane ch.1

(Michelle's POV)
I woke up, my head hurting, eyes strained, and my whole body was sore. My body would not relax last night. I was too anxious about today. Even now my legs were shaking. I sat up stretching my arms and my back completely. I stood up walking over to my desk chair, picking up my already made outfit. I had a black, cropped graphic tee, dark wash jeans, a blue and white flannel around my waist, and white converse. I left my hair at its natural state with slight waves, but mostly straight.
I picked up my phone off my desk checking the time. I still had 20 minutes to eat something and maybe relax a bit. I slowly opened my door walking out of my room. My shoes made a light tapping noise as they crossed the tile floors of my house. I made my way into the kitchen, grabbing an orange out of a smooth, glass bowl on the dining table. I ran back upstairs eating the orange extremely fast. I grabbed my brown suitcase and was walking down the stairs to see my mom standing in her pajamas smiling, "Hey sweetie." I smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek. I walked past her and into the garage. I grabbed the smooth metal keys off of the hanger and opened the trunk. I tossed my stuff in, and as I was about to walk in to get my mom, but she already walked in, still in her pajamas, "Come one mom I cannot risk being late!" I said stressfully. My mom laughed, "Honey we'll be fine." she said. My foot tapped nervously on the car floor. My mom started the engine and we began driving. I was on my way to meet the people who were now my family, could I be any more nervous?