Food Fight(EXO KyungsooXSehun)

-Crack(I'm sorry)
-Fluff
-A Very Angry Suho(oh no)

A/N:This is an underrated ship, so I'm doing it for Sesoo, um KyunHun fans(idk). Anyways, Enjoy!(or kyungsoo will kill you in ur sleep)

A/N2:There's also XiuSooHun as well

Sehun's POV, 18:15

It was getting late, so we all decided to take a break from practising for Obsession(A/N: I know, Kyungsoo, Lay and Xiumin weren't around, but I'm being nice). Me, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo went to make dinner, which was Korean chicken with chips(cuz why not?)

As Baekhyun was making the sauce, I was getting the breadcrumbs out when I had an idea... I waited for Kyungsoo to tell me, "Why are you just sta-" before I threw some breadcrumbs at him.

"Hey! That's my best shirt!" Kyungsoo whined. "You are so dead!" He yelled at me, and I knew what he meant, because he was next to the unfinished sauce! He threw it on me.

"OMG you are toast Kyungsoo Hyung!" I shouted, throwing more breadcrumbs on Kyungsoo. "Oh...shit..." Baekhyun said awkwardly, as he backed out of the way, not wanting to get involved. We allowed him since we did prank him with Chanyeol, only for them to prank US with the fact that there were spiders in my bed and I had to sleep with Kyungsoo!

Xiumin came into the room, and asked, "Can I join in?" We nodded and we started throwing food at each other, like lil kids!

Suho's POV

I was in the hallway, looking at myself in the mirror, when I heard a weird noises from the kitCHEN(A/N:get it?)

I went in, and I was absolutely DISGUSTED! Kyungsoo, Sehun AND Xiumin! Throwing food at each other?! Wtf was going on?! I gave a death stare at them, and Xiumin said, "Um, lets go guys- Suho might go X-SÜHØ on us

I went in, and I was absolutely DISGUSTED! Kyungsoo, Sehun AND Xiumin! Throwing food at each other?! Wtf was going on?! I gave a death stare at them, and Xiumin said, "Um, lets go guys- Suho might go X-SÜHØ on us." I let them go, knowing that they've been pranked themselves.

Xiumin's POV

When we got into my dorm, we were breathing very heavily. "That was fucking close..." I sighed. "Yeah," The other two agreed. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom, when I came back, I saw an adorable sight. Kyungsoo cuddling his penguin plushie, and Sehun's cute lil arms around Kyungsoo's waist. Sleeping. I uwued so hard, but then I realised- Kai had a massive crush on Kyungsoo! "This is BAD!" I thought worriedly.

Kai knocked on the door, and I answered it. "Where's Kyungsoo?" He asked. Oh no...
"He's in this room, asleep, and Sehun's with him too-" before I finished, Kai gave a disgusted and heartbroken look. "I thought that he loved me!" He cried before running off. I gave a sad sigh, and went to Kyungsoo and Sehun. I closed my eyes, and finally fell asleep...

Until Chen and Chanyeol's music woke up Kyungsoo and he had to deal with them.

A/N3:Sorry for these short chapters, I just can't make good ideas...yet.