Baby Just Say , YES !! :*

it was a beautiful night..the moon was shining bright with thousands of stars twinkling in sky..everyone was peacefully sleeping except one..Randhir !! he was roaming about in his room..thinking something..

' sanyukta ko abhi bol du ?? yaa baad me ?? nhi !! abhi bolta hu ' he thought and turned to leave to sanyukta's room..

' par abhi to wo so rhi hogi..kal bolta hu !! nhi..me to aaj hi bolunga..use uthake bta dunga ' and he stepped out of his room..

soon he reached sanyu's room n climbed up from the window..peeped in n found sanyu sleeping peacefully in her blanket..he slowly moved in..and went near her..she was looking no less than a fairy..he slightly caressed her hair..she sensed him n woke up abruptly..she was shocked to see him there and was about to shout when he closed her mouth with his palm..her eyes were widened n asking him why was he here ??

' sanyukta !! mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana h plzz mere saath chalo ' saying so he left her mouth..

'iss time khn leke jaaoge tum mujhe ??' she asked absent mindedly..

'tum plzz chalo ' he holded her wrist and walked her out of the room while she was continuously asking him about what was happening n where is he taking her !! he didn't answer any of her questions..n was walking with her from the corridor to the exit gate..sanyukta stopped..

' randhir pehle btao ki hum khn jaa rhe hain ??' she asked in a go..

' tumhe kuch kehna h...I mean dikhana h' he stammered n ran in a direction leaving confused sanyu there..and came after sometime with his bike n stopped near sanyu and asked her to sit..she rolled her eyes and sat sighing at him..he rode the bike and after some 15-20 mins..they reached a mansion..sanyu got down and looked at the house..
it was so magnificent..beautifully built taking her breathe away..the design n the colors of the house were descent n beautiful !! she went inside the the house with randhir following her..she took a look at every corner of the house..from the living area to that kitchen..everything was well furnished with antiques and beautiful paintings hanging on the walls..the lights were dim..it was really a very big house..she roamed about the house..totally shocked n satisfying..and stopped in a room..a room painted with her fav colors..photos of hers and randhir's were carved to the walls..their moments spent together..their college memories..their hugs kisses..every moment was so perfectly captured..tears glowed in her eyes..she turned to ramdhir who was smiling standing at the door..

' randhir !! yeh kiska ghar h? ' she asked in a low tone..

' hamara !' he chipped happily and came near her..he held her hands..

' sanyukta I love u a lot !! more than me..I promise I'll never leave u alone ?? will you be my better half ?? ' randhir asked her in a soft tone..

her eyes gleamed..tears fell down from her eyes...

' YES ! I love u randhir !!' she nodded..

randhir entwined their fingers and joined their foreheads..he cupped her cheeks and kissed on her lips..thus entering her mouth..she responded equally..going wild on him..they lost in each other..he picked her up in his arms and took her to bed..me king love at each other and the night went on..