I Won't Confess

I heard him screaming into the chilly night as I was getting a glass of water from downstairs to soothe the ache in my throat.

My heart hammered in my chest as I hurriedly ran upstairs to see what he was on about- only to find him trashing on his bed. I wonder what he was dreaming about.

I tried to wake him up as best as I can but to no avail. I slapped him hard across the face without getting much of a reaction. Now, I'm panicking. It's been over five minutes and I still can't seem to wake him up.

So I did the only thing I could think of that would certainly wake him up.

I kicked him right in the balls.

____________________

"Why in the world would you do that?!!" I screamed at her while crouching in a fatal position, all the while muttering a stream of curse words.

"Have you gone mad, woman?!!" I looked at her incredulously.

"I-I... Y-You were having a nightmare and you were trashing around the bed. I couldn't wake you up no matter how hard I slapped you s-so I did the only thing that I could t-think of.." she stuttered,

"And the only thing that you could think of was kicking me in the balls?!!!" I retorted sarcasticly. "I knew you might have had something against me, but I never knew that it was bad enough to get kicked in the balls in my sleep!!!" I shouted as I tried to get up.

"N-no!! That's not it!! I really just couldn't wake you up so I-"

"God, woman. You could have just poured cold water all over me to wake me up instead!!!"

"I-I panicked!!"

"So, when a police officer stops you while you're driving and asks you to park your car to the side, you panic, you kick him in the balls?!"

"Well, I can't just pour water all over him either!!"

I sighed and tried to walk out of the room to get ice. "Smartass." I mumbled as I opened the door. She just sighed and then laughed at me and and my pain.
She hugged me from my back, and buried her face in between my shoulder blades.
My body tenses.
Why does my body react that way whenever we accidentally touch these days? I have never reacted that way with her. It makes it harder for me to stay angry at her for a long time. If I keep on forgiving her for times she does these outrageous things with just a single hug from the back, I won't be having anything left for myself.

Not even my balls are safe.

How would I be able to sleep now when there's a possibility of being kicked down there in my sleep?

"I'm really sorry, okay? Look, just get back to bed and i'll get the ice for you. It doesn't look like you would be able to walk down the stairs. You might just trip and fall down then blame me for it for kicking your family jewels. "

"Fine." I sighed, shaking my head as I headed back to bed, thinking about what else she might do to me in my sleep.
Oh, God. What if she castrates me in my sleep? I shuddered at the thought.

God, I hope not.

_____________________________

xSophiax