Team Seven

Naruto's first day at the academy could've been better. He was very talkative, like Iruka had told him to be. Naruto would have wanted to keep quiet but Iruka had convinced him to talk to some people.

His seat was next to a pink hair girl and a blue-black haired boy.

"Attendance!" said Iruka, even though he was only 16, they had still allowed him to be a teacher. 

Attendance was called until it came to Naruto's desk.

"Sakura Haruno,"

"Here!" shrieked Pink Head

Naruto almost had to cover his ears, it was very loud.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" said Iruka

"Here." said the boy in a monotone voice.

Uchiha, like the one who controlled Kura, Naruto didn't really like the sound of an Uchiha in his class.

"Naruto Uzumaki!" said Iruka, with a little more fondness in his words than with the other students.

"Here." said Naruto

And that was the first day, they all had their fighting thing happen, which Naruto didn't actually participate in. He didn't want to hurt anyone.

Over the next few years, Naruto became very good friends with Shikamaru and Choji. Kiba would always poke fun and stuff, but Naruto could tell that it was just for fun. Tomorrow was the genin exams.

Naruto walked quickly through the alley where he had been beaten to get to the forest. The alley  was still a very hard place to go through for Naruto, especially when he was alone, but this was the only easy way to get to the woods where he and Kakashi stayed. Iruka had moved out into a small apartment to be closer to the school, but he still came over most of the days.

The plants had used their branches to make a treehouse for Kakashi and Naruto to stay in. They bought furniture and tada! It was a full on house.

You may be thinking, Naruto has been having it good. Right? Well the only time he was really happy, was when he was with Iruka and Kakashi, or his friends. Any other time he would have to be stared at with those eyes, the eyes of hatred from other villagers. Every once in a while he would even have to doge a kunai or shrukain. He would also get cornered and beaten by a group of villagers when he was alone. Kakashi would always find him and fix him up. Kurama would be furious with the village every time this happened. He was very protective of Naruto, so was Kakashi and Iruka.

Naruto finally made it back to home where Kakashi was reading his book, which he made sure to never let Naruto ever read. 'You have to stay our cinnamon roll' Kakashi would say. (And he's right! Sorry Author butting in here.. Back to the story!) Of course Naruto didn't know what that meant. But if Kakashi didn't want him to read the book, he wouldn't read the book.

Naruto sat down on one of Crea's branches, after asking of course, and just went to talk with her. About an hour later Iruka showed up.

"Hi Ruka!" said Kakashi

"Hello Kakashi. Mind if I talk with you guys a moment about something serious?" asked Iruka