Chapter 5: Seth's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open and saw that I'm still in Jen's room. The room is pretty dark due to being nighttime but I focused on the beautiful cherry-red haired girl that is cuddled up to me while sleeping.

I brushed off some few red strands to see Jen's beautiful sleeping face. She stirred a bit and nuzzled up to my neck. I kissed her cheek lightly  and hugged her.

I love Jen so much. Words cannot express how grateful I am for her. Good thing I was drunk that night huh? If I didn't creeped her out and kissed her she wouldn't be my girlfriend. Haha I love how my life play games towards me.

Then I realized something. I need to go.. I really need to go. So I gently released Jen- careful not to wake her up- and put my pants on. I also put my shirt on and headed towards the door. As I'm walking towards the door I stepped on Jen's pants.

Something felt weird. It's like there's an object inside Jen's pocket. But I didn't bothered to get the object, it's Jen's.

I went outside and hurried to our bathroom. When I got there, something caught my eyes. Peeing can wait right? I think I still can hold it. Yep I can still hold it.

It's a small white object. I grabbed it and realized that it was a pregnancy test. Why the hell would we have one of these? I looked at the result.

+ Congratulations! You're a mom!

What the hell? Wait...... Jen and I did it right?...... But she said she's on pills... That explains why Jen was sad earlier..... No this can't be right... No..no..no...Jen's pregnant.

What am I gonna do?? I'm-I'm not yet ready to be a father. No.. I don't want this child...yet..

I felt betrayed. Why didn't Jen told me this before? I ran back to Jen's room, the test in my hand, and flung Jen's door. She was already awake and dressed. And she's standing behind her closet she faced me with a nervous look.

"H-Hi Seth.. How are you?" Jen greeted with a shaky voice

I didn't bothered looking at her. I can't even look at her. She betrayed me.

"For how long?" I began.

"Wh-What?" Jen asked.

I looked at her.

"FOR HOW LONG DID YOU HID FROM ME THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT?!" I screamed at her.

Jen looked like she's gonna cry.

"S-Seth let me explain-" Jen pleaded with tears falling from her eyes.

"DON'T BOTHER." I yelled then I stormed off from the room.

I closed the door as loud as I can and went inside my room. How could she? How could she betray me? If she told me earlier then she can have an abortion.

Part of me felt guilty that I screamed at Jen. She shouldn't feel that way. She's my girlfriend. But the other half doesn't want to apologize. I tugged my faux-mohawk hair and sat on my bed.

So, this means I need to marry Jen. A-and maybe let the baby live. This is all my fault. If we didn't did it in the first place...

(A/N: Heeeeey! Sorry I didn't updated in ages I was at our uncles for almost a week. There was no WiFi so living is a struggle there for me haha. So, shout out to @conleys144 and @lauren13skillet for guessing the correct answer. Stay awesome everybody. *inserts brofist*)