✨The book✨

After me and Levi went out, he insisted on drying my hair. After that we got dressed, he gave me a shirt of his. It smelled as good as he did. I felt very comfortable in it.

Levi sat down on his couch and made a sign that I should sit next to him.
As I sat down, he put his head on my lap.

"I love you" he said in a sweet tone.

Y/N: I love you more

Levi: Tch. No. You don't

I smiled slightly as I put my hand on his cheek and stroked it with my thumb. He closed his eyes and looked so innocent. I thought it looked so cute.

                        •  𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯  •

I closed my eyes, enjoying it. I love her, everything about her. Everything she does, what she says. Back then I always secretly observed her. At first her smile reminded me a little of my mother. Her smile was so beautiful... Which is why I didn't like Y/N at the beginning, precisely for the reason that she reminded me of my mother with her smile. It was until I realized how strong she really was during the fight. I started to get interested in her. Even if I would never tell her personally, i'm so proud of her. She managed to become a Captain and is always friendly to others. She does well on expeditions and always helps wherever she can. One day when I've killed every single titan in this world i'll make her my wife.

                        •  𝐘/𝐍𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯  •

Levi: Tell me...

he opened one eye and looked at me with this one. Then sat up and looked at me with both eyes.
Not gonna lie, he scared me a little...

Levi: why did you say I was as hot as the contents of this book you read? What kind of book was that?

I didn't say anything at first and blushed. How should I tell him what kind of book that was? I looked to the side, embarrassed.

He pushed me down so that I was lying on the couch as he leaned over me. Still slightly embarrassed, I looked into his eyes. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear

"If you don't tell me I'll have to find out by myself"

Y/N: You don't have to, it's just a book that Hanji recommended to me

Levi: Hanji?

Y/N: Yes! Hanji

Levi: Hm, whatever.

We had just talked about Hanji and suddenly they came in. Levi quickly got off me but too late. They had already seen it.

Hanji: Ooh- Sorry for disturbing you!

Levi: You didn't disturb us.

Hanji: Really?

Levi: Tch what do you want

Hanji: Nice as always... However, I wanted Y/N to help me with exper-

Levi: No

Hanji: What no?

I just leaned back and watched them amusingly.

Levi: I won't let you experiment with Y/N by yourself. Who knows what will happen to her? In the end she turns into erwin and I don't need to see a second person with fat eyebrows.

Hanji: Come on Levi! I'll take good care of h-

Levi: 'good care'- my ass.

Hanji: Hmm.. Whatever! I'll just ask Eren then!

Hange went out disappointed, but came back after a short time.

Hanji: I forgot something!

Levi: What? Your brain? You never had one.

Y/N: Levi, don't be so mean towards Hanji.

Hanji: That's my girl!

Levi: Tch

Hanji: How was the book tho, Y/N? Did you read it already?

Levi: What wa-

Y/N: Yeah! It was amazing! Don't worry haha! You wanted to ask Eren something right?

Levi: What is that for a book?

Hanji: Ah! It's about a woman who falls in love with her boss! He then kidnaps her and they have a lot of fun together!

Levi: 'fun'?

Y/N: ...

Hanji: Oh come on Levi! You and Y/N have it all the time! Anyway, I got to go! See you~
                              .  .  .

Levi: 'fun' hah?

He came back on top of me and whispered:

"You already have me if you want fun, you don't need to read a book about it brat"
_______________________________________

How are you guys? I started a new story called "be mine or die" I really wanted to write a yandere story so I asked you, who you want the story to be with and most of you wanted Levi.
I already wrote chapter 1 and 2 :)

{ 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 = a yandere is a person who feels more than love towards another person. It's more of an obsession than actual love }

A lot of people don't like yandere and think it's weird. But it was fun writing it :)

The story will have lemons but you have to wait a bit.

-𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

- 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡︎

- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲♡︎

- 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!