Rebound and Realizations

AN: Hello all you lovely readers! I greatly apologize for being MIA for so many months... but I'm back! I'll be updating this and JGP a lot, and new stories will be coming too, for lots of ships. Anyway, without further ado, here is SLMSLMN chapter three! (I just realized that is an extremely long acronym :P) Ah, before I forget: sorry about the slight OOC characters in this story. It's just the way I would like this story to go. I also apologize for the role play style actions in previous chapters, like *faints* I now have more writing experience. I've also noticed in Ch. 2 it says they were at Karaoke Dokie then he followed her to Sikowitz's Classroom. I've always imagined KD and HA being right next to each other, so that explains that. Enjoy!

Jade's POV:

I don't know what exactly happened today. All I know is that today, everything changed. Let's start at the beginning:

I was sitting at Karaoke Dokie watching some random girls performing. It was the night of the Great Sing-Off: where I would finally outshine... Vega. I knew that Cat and I were bound to win if we teamed up – she'd won the GSO in 2012 with Vega in an encore performance of their song "L.A. Boys" which in my opinion, only Cat was good in. In 2011, she'd won with a solo performance – and in 2010 we'd won with "Give it Up". Cat was a three time winner. Everyone was begging her to be on their team – but I had won her over, none the less. It took a lot of bibble, but I did. Cat and I were the finale performance – you know the saying, "We've saved the best for last" which would come true tonight. It had just started and I was looking for Cat – when I saw her talking to... Robbie. Eww! Who would want to talk to him? Soon, Cat scurried off crying. I had seen her leave. We needed to perform, so I ran out and followed her to Hollywood Arts. Now I don't know where she went but I went into the dark classroom and looked around for the light switch. After I couldn't find it, I just sat down. Cat had to come here, sooner or later. I wasn't exactly listening to what he said – I wasn't paying close attention – but I was when I felt cold lips on mine. I resisted the urge to kiss back and broke the kiss. "Beck, I know we've broken up but that doesn't mean you can't go kissing around! You kiss like a baby anymore." I said, to who I thought was a desperate Beck who had one too many daiquiris. "I'm not Beck... and I do NOT kiss like a baby!" said a familiar voice. "Shit, SHAPIRO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I ran after him, grabbing my scissors from my bag. "OH MY GOD! I JUST KISSED MY ONE TRUE LOVE!" said Shapiro, as he ran off screaming. "ONE TRUE LOVE? ENOUGH WITH THE ROMANTIC SHIT! JUST GIVE UP! I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" I screamed, running probably as fast as I ever will. Now eventually I guess Robbie got tired and started running back the way I was going forward. Robbie and I crashed lips. "AGAIN?" I thought, realizing he definitely did that on purpose. But he didn't stop. He just kept kissing. He felt like he had experience this time. But the strangest thing was that I think I actually liked it. But I couldn't show that! I broke the kiss and ran back to Karaoke Dokie. As I sat down at the table, watching these two guys rapping horridly, I couldn't stop reliving the kiss and imaging Robbie. Soon I realized: "Fuck. I like Shapiro."

So, yeah. That's what happened. And now I'm still sitting at Karaoke Dokie, waiting for Cat, thinking about Robbie. God, help me.

AN: So, there we go! It looks like Jade is starting to like Robbie back... ;) However in the next chapter I'll be putting Robbie and Jade's story on a halt and switch to Beck and Cat... but it's not the last of this love story, for sure. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and always review!