1

jisung pov

"I told you already! I'm not going" I yelled while shutting my locker.

"Why not! It's just a movie, it's not like its real or anything!" Minho yelled back. "Unless, you scared Sung?"

I froze, then sighed. "After all these years of friendship, you still try and get me to watch all these horror movies when YOU KNOW I'm scared of stuff like that."

I turned on my foot and headed towards the school entrance. Minho of course ran after me.

"Please! I will be right next to you the whole time if you get scared." I sighed, knowing Minho wouldn't stop budging till I agreed.

"Fine, but you have to take me out to eat."  Minho shook his head happily as we walked out of school.

For a 18 year old, he acted extremely childish.

At least, when he was with Jisung at least. Once, they went out to eat after school. While waiting for their food, Jisung always looked to see Minho looking at him, almost admiring him if you could say the least. Jisung wasn't happy about it. That's because Jisung loved Minho. Anything Minho did gave him butterflies.

It seems wrong to be mad at Minho for just looking at him, but sometimes it lead Jisung the wrong way. It almost made him think Minho, was gay. But of course, Jisung knew he wasn't, but oh how wrong he was.