0.2

Ashton hated walking through the glass doors of the white building, the whiteness of the wall just reminds him more of the pain that has been experienced here. It was midnight, and despite the fact that he has school tomorrow, he still came here, he came here for Andrea. He was inform that evening that she got in a car accident, and she was still in the operating room right now.

"Mr. and Mrs. Clifford?" The doctor called and her parents and her brother, Michael went up to him.

"So, she has comatose, for a few months or more, and she broke her left arm, and that's probably it. She's lucky that she survived, the other girl didn't make it." He reported.

"Is that all?" They asked and he nodded.

Ashton stood up and waked to him. "When can we visit her?" he asked.

"Probably tomorrow. For now, all of you should have some rest." He said and left.

"Hey bro, this must be hard for you." Ashton told the green haired boy.

"Don't worry, Ash. She's gonna be okay." He said and put his hand on his shoulder, patting it. Ashton nodded and bid goodbye.

****

That night, Ashton dreamt of Andrea, he dreamt of her blaming him. The next day, he woke up sweaty and terrified.

* * * *
Hi guys, I really love this fanfic, some exciting parts are coming soon.

COVOFOSHARE

-Ella \m/ ^_^ \m/