Kise Ryōta III

[[Wanna know why? Cause I think the first two sucked-- and I've fallen in love with this shit all over again... ( 'Д`)=3 he's just so sweet and cool... And charming... And just so adorable... I love him so much. Omgosh...Hope You Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Your blonde boyfriend burst through the door, the door slamming against the wall, shocking even the one who created the sound himself. "Ah! (F/N)-chan!! Why did you do that?!" You sighed.

Why did you never closed the goddamn door? PATD reference there.

You climbed out of bed, ignoring his question. "It's your own fault."

He pouted.

Kise was an adorable one, cool as well, but at least that's what you thought until you started going out with him. Oh the perks.

He grinned when he saw you climbed out of bed, and Kise hugged you immediately, running his fingers through your (H/C) locks. It was calm and soothing, you had to admit, when he did that. His gentle scent calmed you as well, you just loved him so much you couldn't... "(F/N)-chan, I want a compliment~" you smiled, hiding it though, "hmm... I ran out."

"Mean-!"

You looked up to see him pouting. There was something about this person that you liked but disliked. He was amusing. His every reaction to various things... It was why you really liked him.

You still didn't understand why the other like you, "hey, why do you like me?" He looked confused and you just buried your face in his shirt, your voice muffled by the cloth, "there're so many pretty girls flocking around you, why-"

"Choose you~?"

You nodded.

Kise paused for a while. "I don't know. You just caught my eye~ you're prettier than you give yourself credits for, (F/N)-chan!"

Silence...

And another sentence he shouldn't have said, "and I'm more handsome than you give me credits for~"

"Shut up."

"Wha-"

Oh how you loved him.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Such a sweetheart. So simple. Idk. It's like, UGH. So simple--!! But still~ I like him wilder /wink wink/ JK. No Frick frack-- wanna know why I say that? Cause I want to avoid cussing~ yosh yosh~~ Thanks For Reading!]]

[[Update: omf-- I almost published and noticed the title, weedsKise Ryota III. I DIED LAUGHING. KISE RYOTA SMOKING WEED-- /cough/ oh well-- what is that anyways--]]