34

No one's Pov's

4 months later...

Jennie is 4 months pregnant now and they already had a home that two of them staying it's not miles away from city but it's her and Y/n choice because they preferred to live at the forest where there's an environmental ambiance also it's good for their future kids "Y/n!" From Y/n's office she heard her fiancée shouted her name causing her to run to their shared bedroom "Yes, Princess?" Every time Jennie hearing Y/n calling her princess she can't help but fall in love to her more and more "I want cuddles" Jennie said while pouting make Y/n sigh and scratch her not itchy neck "princess later on" now from childish Jennie Kim she turned into Mad kitten "Are you cheating to me Y/n?!" She's now throwing some pillows to Y/n's but Y/n managed to avoid them "Do you have another girl, Y/n?! Tell me the truth baby!" Y/n wished she can say "yes" to Jennie but it's not part of their plan nor to her plan so she will try to calm down her fuming kitten first before explaining it to her "princess, my love~" Y/n start to walking calmly to her fiancée who's now crossing her arms while looking deadly to her, "if looks can kill I'm probably dead "  Y/n thought "now who's my love you calling huh? Tsk, probably one of your other girl" Jennie scoff causing Y/n to closed her eyes and mentally rolled her eyes "listen my princess, I just got back from my work, from your father work and now I'm still doing some work and I can't just let them unfinished but I promise to myself even though I'm workaholic right now I'm still going to spend my time to you and to our baby" Y/n pecked to Jennie's baby bump and kissed her fiancée forehead "just give me some hour, I'll spend my time with you" Y/n smiled make Jennie sigh and nodded to her wife.

Y/n back to her office she start to type again to her laptop while looking to some paperwork's that currently scattered to her table when she's about to click enter she received an email from Suga saying he's going to go back to Canada for the meantime since he need to do some work there so to her reply she just send "okay and take care"  . Meanwhile in Jennie's situations she's currently watching Quiet Place II while eating some popcorns beside her the dog that Y/n's gave to her she named it Kuma while to Y/n's she calling it kuku "you know Kuma, it's better to watch this movie with your mama" Jennie said then the dog bark at her to response "You're right Kuma, Mama Y/n is selfish now she can't leave her work for me" Jennie chuckles because she just talking to the dog who seems can understand her "let me check her" Jennie stand up from their bed and slowly walking to Y/n's office first she knocked but no one response to her so she slowly open the door there she saw Y/n's figure in the balcony talking someone to her phone while smiling widely and Jennie have a problem about that, her jealousy increasing right now knowing her wife smiling while talking to the phone so without closing the door Jennie walked up to Y/n's balcony she open the sliding door make Y/n's looked at her then she received a smile from her "okay, thank you Mr. Yu" Jennie heard after Y/n's end the call "Hey, princess what are you doing here? It's cold outside let go inside" Y/n said and hold her hands but Y/n didn't receive any response to her fiancée causing her to look at her showing an angry kitten again "not again" Y/n thought.

Y/n Pov's

"Don't get jealous princess, it's Mr. Yu he contacted me about receiving my email to him and now..My work is done" I explained to her and now she throw herself to me luckily I catch her we're just hugging each other while outside my balcony where in you can see the city "let's watch the movie together" I said and hold her hand which he nodded to me. When we arrived to our bedroom the movie she's watching already end then Kuma bark and walked to us but this dog want me to carry him huh? So I picked him up and stroke him gently "hello kuku~" I sweetly said but my fiancée kissed my lips hungrily causing kuku jump off to me "I want you~" that's right tommorow is her fifth month and the doctor said her drive sex might increase and being away for her from a weeks she keeps texting me about how horny she is, she even sending some nude pictures of her and even a video of her fingering herself luckily Ms. Roseanne is always with me so when I want to release mine I'm using her and yeah, I'm not a loyal fiancée to her because I want to revenge for my mom death, from our love once that her parents took from us.