PROFESSOR

(ignore spellings/grammar mistakes)

Tae's pov
This is the same voice and person which I never wanted to hear. I hate him, I hate his presence, I hate whole him, he is one of my worst nightmare ever. Now it's back again. I can't panic infront of him now, i can't let him know that I'm still weakling, I can't let him control my life. But remembering all the things he did to me, it....it's making me weak, weaker than I am now. I can't back off now and I am not going to. I will face him, I will overcome my fear.

Just after hobi hyung whispered to me...........

Hobi's pov
What in the hell am I seeing, this bloody f**ker is here. I felt like, we are far away from our problems but looks like we got still nearer to it. He can't do anything to me but he is dangerous to taehyung, not as much as the other one. I looked at taehyung his face became pale even tho he wore mask I can guess. This time I won't let him touch my friend, and I swear if do something then I'll kick his a**.

"Tae, are you ok. If not let's go back" hobi whispered

"Ah...um....n-no ne-need I am not a-afraid of him anymore, i-i'll face him. I am great" tae

"Ok, then this time we will be more careful" hobi assured

"Are you both going to stand at the door or will you get in" professor coming towards them

"Y-yeah coming sir" hobi

"Why doesn't he talk, or he is a mute" professor said walking more closer to them, mainly towards taehyung.

"W-we are g-g-getting in s-sir" tae said not wanting to get scared

Professor came closer near tae's ear and whispered..

"I would like to hear DADDY rather than sir from your mouth babyboy" the professor said

Hobi heard it and.....

"Sir it's not the time to talk, you have to teach us time's running out" hobi said controlling his anger.

"Well get in and introduce yourself" professor.

INTRO OF PROFESSOR

  'Name:- Kim bum'Age:- 27'Height:- 5'11'Profession:- professor in bangtan University'Relationship status:- married'Children:- Kim hansung-5yr'Relation with taehyung:- bullies and professor in old college

'Name:- Kim bum
'Age:- 27
'Height:- 5'11
'Profession:- professor in bangtan University
'Relationship status:- married
'Children:- Kim hansung-5yr
'Relation with taehyung:- bullies and professor in old college.
'He want taehyung as a whore for him and his friends
'Bullied taehyung, harrass him sexually, tried to do that 'thing' but taehyung frds saved him.
'friends:- they are students who bullied taehyung in old college ( you will know everyone soon)

With that both of them introduce infront of everyone

"Hello everyone I am jung hoseok. Please take care of me" hobi said and looked at tae. And pushed his elbow to tae

"H-hello I am Kim taehyung" tae

All the students didn't even dare to at them because of there appearence. But 3 of them were looking at taehyung with interest.
In that three, two are Jimin and jungkook, the other is Cha Eunwoo
Three of them were mesmerized by his deep yet smooth voice

"Ok, hoseok sit beside namjoon" Kim bum said pointing to namjoon.

"And bab-- taehyung can sit near Eunwoo..........or my lap" he whispered last words so that only tae can hear

Tae was totally disgusted by his words and behaviour, anyways he went to were he was said to sit.

Cha Eunwoo

'Age:- 19'Height:- 6'0'Parents:- mr&mr cha'Relationship status:- single'His parents are mafia leaders but no one knows in college'He hates mafias'Loves singing, dancing'Kind hearted, simple, smart

'Age:- 19
'Height:- 6'0
'Parents:- mr&mr cha
'Relationship status:- single
'His parents are mafia leaders but no one knows in college
'He hates mafias
'Loves singing, dancing
'Kind hearted, simple, smart

"So let's continue our lesson" with that Kim bum started to teach.

While teaching he constantly staring at taehyung, jimin, jungkook and Eunwoo noticed it but shrugged it off.

Eunwoo listen to class as well as steal glances at tae.

Eunwoo(mind):- I think I fell in love just by listening to his voice. His voice is amazing, I can hear his voice all day, even tho he covered his face I can imagine how beautiful he is. I am deeply in love with him. I wish he also fall for me.

~Time skip~

Just after the class completed, everyone went to cafeteria to have there lunch except hobi, tae and Eunwoo. Eunwoo is ready to his first step, he don't want to hide his feelings. It's first day and first time wanting someone so, he want to  take it slow so......

"Amm Hi I am cha Eunwoo" Eunwoo said extending his hands towards taehyung.

"I-i'm tae-hyung and this is hobi" tae said hesitating to shake his hands with him

"Ah are you going to cafeteria, if so can I join you both even I don't have friends" Eunwoo

"Yeah sure why not" hobi

"Thank you so much" Eunwoo

"It's nothing, let's go" hobi said completely forgot about what jungkook said him.

||At cafeteria||

Jimin's pov
Today is really weird day for us. Since, we met those nerds in the morning. There's something wrong with both of them specially with the guy with mask. He covered his whole body, even his face. *Huff* I think he is soo ugly that he don't want himself to get insulted ( author:- don't think so, I dare you to say it after seeing him). He doesn't know we are here to reveal him and have a little play.

Let's see what jk/jm are planning??

Hello,
I hope you all liked this part. It may have many mistakes but just ignore it and if you don't understand anything feel free to ask me.
Bye~~