𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙄𝙓

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Her Unrequited Love Poem

╔═━────────────────━═╗

HIS LOVE

𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙻𝚈 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

❝𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐈𝐓❞

╚═━────────────────━═╝

[warning: angst, self-harm, one-sided love, attempted suicide and reviving]

A legacy and a rat weren't suppose to date, let alone fall in love. When poor Y/n falls madly in love with Billy Bennett she tries to shake off the feeling as her just being lonely and touch starved. But as days turn into weeks she tends to stare at the male a little too long. 

Y/n writes love poems and notes every night, intending to send them to Billy. However, when Brandy sneaks into Y/n's room wondering what had been distracting the girl. She find Y/n love notes and poems. Brandy confronts Y/n about them, telling her that she is disgusting for liking someone "of a lower class" than her. 

The constant teasing and harassing from Brandy continues and Y/n loses any confidence she had about dating Billy. The depressed state makes Y/n's perfect 'A+' grades go down hill. She can't think straight and one day ends up running into Billy.

"Hey...you good?" He questions.

"N-no" She mumbles.

"Well, I would ask what's wrong but I doubt you wanna talk to a rat any longer then needed, right?"

"I don't mind" She slightly smiles.

"Oh...okay, then what's wrong?" He asks her.

"I like someone, but I'm not supposed to...I can't help it tho" 

"Yeah, that doesn't sound super great" The boy laughs.

Y/n shrugs, "I guess"

"So...who do you like?" He smiles, interested.

"Uh...you" The words just slipped she didn't mean to

"Oh...I-I'm sorry, I dont really-"

"shit-" Y/n groaned, running off.

Y/n raced to her dorm, she felt utterly stupid. tears began slipping down her face, silent sobs made the girl's room dense with sadness and hurt. In the corner of her eye something shiny caught her attention...it was a small blade. She reached for it with absolutely no thought or concern. As she held the sharp blade in her hand an overwhelming feeling arose in the depths of her stomach. One that she had never felt before. She lifted up her shirt, the tender, squishy skin of her stomach was soon cut open with a quick slash. This aloud a red substance, also known as blood, to pool out of the wound. It hurt, but y/n didn't mind cause it gave her a subtle reminder that she was a live human being. Not some sad looking doll. Y/n continued, making 4 more slashes against her stomach. After bandaging it up, she went to bed.

The next day was awful. Every time Billy would see her he acted like she didn't confess to him yesterday... as if her feeling went absolutely nothing to him. That crushed her. 

The next 3 weeks just got worse and more bloody. Until one night she decided that it wasn't enough...she wasn't enough. For her classmates, for her friends, for Billy...for herself... that night, she went up to the roof and she did the unthinkable. she stabbed herself...multiple times. unknown to her, Billy was on the roof. once he heard several stabbing noises he decided to check out the sketchy noises. When Billy saw Y/n laying there a bloody mess, he quickly rushed to the girl. She was still alive, he was gonna try and revive her. He wasn't sure he had a crush on her or anything, but he also knew that she didn't deserve to go out like this.

"Stop it!" Y/n gurgled on her own blood, the girl tried to push Billy off her

"Y/n, let me help you"

"Why would you want to help me...?"

"Because you're one of the nicest people I've met in this hell hole and I'm not sure if I like you that way, but you don't deserve to hurt like this"

___________________________________________________________________

i feel like crying rn

[you guys can talk to me whenever you're sad or anything. i tend to be pretty good at listening to people and helping them get through things, i love you guys <3 <3 <3]