First kiss? (PT 4)

Pulling you to the centre, the light turned off and the spotlight was on you two. (yes I know this is a bit cliché 😃)

"It's time, Y/N," he said

He held your hands whilst guiding you the right way as you move gracefully on the ice. You attempted to do a pirouette as he skated around and waited for you to finish. When you ended the spin, he grabbed you around the waist and pulled you in closer. You looked at him and saw the shine in his eyes. It was your chance, should you go in for a kiss?

Screw it, you shot your shot moved closer towards him you kissed him. He picked you up in bridal position and went in for a deeper, more passionate kiss. After that, you both pulled away and looked into eachothers eyes. The affection from the first day of school began to grow, and could tell that the both of you were in love. You heard clapping and realised that everyone was watching.

                         *Deku's POV*
Now's my chance, I have to. I pulled her in against my chest and I started going in closer. I began to notice her go in for one too. Leaning closer, our lips finally touched. I did it. I kissed her! I picked her up and went in deeper kiss. We pulled apart and heard clapping. I looked around and realised that there were people watching. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.
"Y/N, let's go to a special place," I said.
"Special?" She questioned,"sure then."

We skated off the ice and left the place.  I hopped onto the front of the horse and Y/N got on the back then we set off. She layed her head on my shoulder and wrapped her hands below my chest. She moved closer to my body and I could feel her warmth. It was, comforting. I felt loved, I wasn't alone. We reached the place. It was a field of flowers with just Y/N and I.