the boy next door

I finally finished decorating my new apartment, I smiled looking around feeling proud of myself

I finally finished decorating my new apartment, I smiled looking around feeling proud of myself. I moved to California wanting a big change for my life after I finished highschool. Though Cali probably wasn't the best choice. It was difficult to leave my dad but he encouraged me, wanting me to succeed more than he ever could.

My family is difficult, I have 4 brothers and a sister. The oldest brother and sister lived with their mom somewhere unknown to me. My mom isn't around. My family always struggled with money, food, drugs, alcohol, mental health.

But my dad never left, I am thankful for my father. Though this is irrelevant right now.

I decided to go and meet my neighbor hoping it was a girl so my dad would stop asking me if I had any new girl friends. I knocked then waited, I heard a groan and steps trudging toward the door "I got this" I mumbled to myself.

"Hm?" I looked up to see a very attractive...boy. He had medium length back hair with fading blonde tips, he had his hair tied up in a low messy bun. His eyes looked like 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴, he wore grey sweatpants lacking a shirt.

"Are you gonna keep staring or speak up?" He groaned rubbing his eyes.

"Ah- hello" I choked up like a dummy, "I'm Y/N your neighbor" I continued.

"Alright" he said closing the door

"Wha-What the fuck? That was rude!" I yelled knocking on the door "At least tell me your name man!" I yelled.

"Kenma Kozume, now go away" he said from inside his apartment.

"Little shit" I said walking into my apartment and slamming the door. "What a dickhead" I mumbled. I sat on my bed pulling out my computer, I searched on Instagram luckily to find his profile. "He's too hot to have such a shitty attitude" I mumbled scrolling on his page. He gamed and had a pretty big following. I clicked the link in his bio just to get to a...porn site?

"Holy shit!" I yelled. He was a Camboy with a big following too. He was pretty public about it, "Must be one confident cocky motherfucker".

Out of pure curiosity I made an account, obviously not using my name. "At 10pm he does these?" I said. I never watched one of these before, though I don't watch lots of porn or masterbate. Too busy and I lived with my dad.

I finally shut my laptop off and got into the shower, after I got out the shower I put on black spandex shorts and a red bra and laid in bed texting friends and my family back in Tokyo. That's when I got the notification.

                                                                    𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

I got onto the laptop and joined the live. "Hello everyone" He waved. He sat in a gaming chair the light in his room was a light purple, he wore a button up that was half buttoned with the same sweatpants I saw him wearing that day. "I will be live a lot more now since it is summer break" he smiled...wait...that same boy slamming the door in my face was now the boy smiling in front of a camera...what a dickhead. I rolled my eyes, he continued talking.

"Well now what you all came for..."

I focused my attention on the screen, comments of what he should do started flooding in. He chuckled looking at the comments. Damn his voice is hot, "Alright alright i'll take it off" he said starting to unbotton the remaining buttons on his shirt. "Like this?" he looked up at the camera smirking. I carefully watched his slender hands unbotton the bottons.

He pulled it off resting the shirt on his neck letting it hang off his shoulders, he lined his abs with his nail. "I guess i'll tell you about this girl I fucked at a party" he said circling his nipples with his nails.

"She wasn't my type but she was still hot, let me give her hickeys all over and let me suck her on her tits" he said followed by a low chuckle. "Fuck, I do love a good pair of tits" he said leaning his hand back smiling.

He leaned forward looking at the comments "Fuck i'm hard already" he said looking down at his lap "Its been awhile" he said then looking back at the comments.

"He's so hot" I said staring at the screen. "Ah, I did see a girl today at my door she was a bit annoying but she was my type and hot," he said followed by a low laugh "She had a good pair of tits". Wait...me...i'm the girl...i'm the girl with the good pair of tits...wait...wtf did he say?

I sat getting lost in my thoughts. I focused back on the screen pushing what he mentioned to the back of my mind.

I could see his bulging dick print in his sweatpants. "Fuck" he said rubbing his bulge, He hiked down his sweatpants and underwear. His legs looked...shaved? I brought my eyes up to his dick it was big, like 7 inches big.

He began stroking his dick putting his head back groaning "Ah fuck". I felt moisture between my legs, I removed my shorts hesitantly. I began moving my hand along my clothed sex biting my lip and leaning back on my headboard. I watched as his finger circled around his tip.

He started stroking his dick at a faster pace, his breathing was speeding up as he did so. "Holy fuck" he whimpered in a whiny voice. My panties were already long gone and my hand was pleasing me.

My body felt hot as I explored this feeling started to feel my orgasm build in my stomach. "Mm I'm g-gonna cum" Kenma moaned putting his head back groaning as he came on his hand then wiped it off with the shirt that was once covering his body. "Fuck" he whispered looking up at the camera with his low lust filled honey pools for eyes. "Ah fuck!" I moaned as i released breathing heavily.

I looked at my laptop as Kenma had a surprised look on his face looking to his left. He looked back at the camera with a smirk spread on his face.

"Alright, highest gifter gets a private show with the one and only" he said as tokens started rolling it. I blame my fingers leading me to buy tokens and sending then to my damn neighbor.

"Wow okay, user003 i'll contact you for the time and day" he winked before waving to the camera goodbye.

                                                                         𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

"Wait" I looked at my username and...it was me. I was "user003" wtf did I do?...

                                                                   (𝟏) 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚