private show

I decided to go out and buy stuff for the private show

I decided to go out and buy stuff for the private show. I decided I wasn't going to show my face, maybe I would buy a mask and wig. I hoped he wouldn't recognize my voice. I put on the shoes Kenma bought me and grabbed the card Kenma gave me. I picked up my phone and left.

I got a taxi to the mall paying with a couple of dollars I had in my pocket. I walked into the mall thinking of what I should buy. I decided to go into a lingerie store first. I picked out multiple pairs of lingerie not knowing what he would like. I never really did these types of things so it was new to me.

I paid with the card and it went smoothly. I left the mall and decided to go to a sex toy store. I was nervous to go in but I decided to stop being a pussy. I walked into the store seeing a girl at the counter reading a magazine. She looked up at me with a surprised look on her face.

"Y/N?" she asked

"Do I know you?" I asked furrowing my brows

"It's Milo!?" she exclaimed. I thought for a bit then it came to me. She was my best friend in my sophomore year of high school. She looked so different. I never thought i'd see her again after she moved. I didn't really care that she worked at a place like this she was a great person.

"Oh my lord" I smiled. I walked over to the counter taking a closer look at her.

"No way!" she chimed smiling at me

"I never thought i'd see you" I laughed

"What are you doing here? Did you move?" she asked

"Yeah actually, I totally forgot you lived here" I smiled

"Girl you better catch me up, and tell me what you're doin' in a place like this" she laughed. I told her everything just like how we would in high school. It was so refreshing to have someone I know here.

"Well what are you looking for?" she asked walking out from behind the counter

"Honestly I don't know. I've never been in this kind of situation" I confessed

"Many people haven't" She patted my head

"You could try something easy" she said walking over to vibrators handing me a blue vibrator

"Maybe" I shrugged

"Okay well let's start with this first. What color?" she asked

"I don't know just give me your best one" I shrugged

"Watch what you wish for" she chuckled grabbing a white box with a black vibrator on the front from the top shelf. She walked over to the counter and scanned it. I walked to one of the tables grabbing a half black half white mask.

"What's the mask for?" she asked scanning it

"Nothing" I smiled not wanting to explain that part

"$63.16" she said putting the boxed vibrator in a black bag. I scanned the card paying for the vibrator.