part 2: finally lovebirds?

Art is not mine all credit goes to the artist
Back with part two: new lovebirds? I dont know if people actually read this part so lets get into it I guess (note: English is not my first language and i'm an amature writer)

3rd person Pov:

Loki turnes around, curious to what his friend has to say that Sylvie can't hear, then he turns back to Sylvie "you could go change, I'll catch up with you in a minute" she nods realizing she's grabbed ahold of his hand, she squeezes it softly, blushing. she lets go of his hand, Leaving the room rather quickly.

Mobius' pov:

"So.." Mobius speaks, catching Loki's attention to turn around again, and sit with his friend. Mobius has a wide smile on his face "How long?" He asks smirking. "Wha-?" Loki chuckles, face flushed "Me and Sylvie?, we- we're not.." Loki stutters. Mobius can't stand the fact that Loki's where so stubborn and trying to hide their feelings, still these particulair two weren't that good at hiding their feelings for each other, but still neither one of them had confessed.

Loki's pov:

Hearing footsteps that sound like Sylvie's Mobius spoke: "Tell her". Before I could respond Sylvie enters the room again, wearing the suit Mobius tossed her. "How do i look?" She asks, the whole outfit fit like a glove "uh.." I stare at her for a moment "you look.." I clear my troath looking for a word "ravishing.." I say, realizing that the word might have been a little too mutch. Still Sylvie responds with a smile and a 'thank you'.

me and Sylvie stand up and wave our friend goodbye. The moment me and Sylvie leave Mobius' office, I get kind of nervous, fidgeting with my hands. As we are walking to our new rooms, I look at Sylvie every few minutes.. or seconds? thinking about wether I should confess or not. After another moment of silence but a total mess in my mind, I decide to man up and confess. Right here, right now.

Sylvie's pov:

I notise Loki stops walking, I stop too, just to turn around confused looking at the nervous other version of myself "are you alright?" I ask him. "Uh Sylvie.." he begins softly taking a step forward almost closing the distance between us, I didnt budge, I just looked at him "I.." Loki mumbles something I cant hear, I smile finding this the perfect opportunity to tease him. I take a small step back "what was that?" I say while putting my hand on his arm without him notising so I can read his mind

[c'mon Loki, just tell her]
[its not that hard!]
[Whats the worst that can happen?]

Alright, next part will be up, very soon anyway, hope you had fun reading this part