~Falling in love with Yumeko and confessing~

-author pov-

~~~ Everybody knows that Y/N's best friend is the gorgeous Yumeko Jabami herself! But only Y/N knows they're in love with her, that they like Yumeko more than a friend. It has been more than a year since Y/N liked this girl.

-Y/N pov-

~~~ "Mmm.... Good morning to me!"  I said this morning to myself. I hear my phone ringing. I get up from my bed as fast as I can to go reach the phone and answer. Yumeko was calling and I get a little excited hehe ^-^
"Yes?" I said with my sleepy deep voice.
"Oh, Y/N-san, it seems like you just woke up!" she said with her pretty voice and gigles.
"Yeah, you're right. And sorry for my terrible morning voice"
"Didn't I tell you a hundred times your morning voice is so deep and hot?" she gigles again.
"Hehe, well, yes, you did" I giggle too.
"You know, Y/N-san, I was wondering... Do you wanna meet up today in that new park that just got build?"
I get so happy while hearing she wants to meet up, and I answer, with a happy voice:
"Yeah! It'll be so cool!"
"Great! See ya there in an hour"

~~~ While being the happiest person ever, I started to make my morning routine, eat, and then dress up. After that, I head to the park! While going there, my thoughts keep telling me that today is the perfect day telling Yumeko I like her. And, I kinda agreed with my own toughts. All we can do now is to hope it's gonna be ok...

~~~ Once arriving, I see Yumeko sitting on a bench. I said "Hi" to her, and she did the same.

~~~ We talked for a while. After that, Yumeko told me:
"Y/N, please don't be mad, but I have to tell you something which I was planning to tell you for a while" she said with a trembling voice.
I say: "Oh, uh... R-really? Me too, I really h-have to tell you something"
Yumeko told me to say first
"Well, u-uh... I-I t-t-think I h-h-h-ave fee-lings for you..." I said
I blushed really hard. I feel embarrassed. I wanna die now, not gonna lie! I'm so dump! I'm so dump!
"I feel the same" says Yumeko as she ended this embarrassing silence.
She, then, starts getting more closer to my face. Yumeko grabs my jawline and puts her lips over mines. WE JUST KISSED OH MY GOD. It felt so good. I guess that now we're dating. And it's so cool! I still can't belive this!
"D-Did you like it?" says Yumeko
"Of course. Your lips tastes so good"
She giggled and thanked me for the compliment.

~~~ This was the best day of my life... <3