Chapter one

warnings:
*Fluff ig?

Author's pov
4 years prior to meeting the cast
"Chris, does this outfit look ok?" Claire asked her best friend. They are in their sophomore year of high school, and got invited to a senior party. "Of course you look great, no one will be able to keep their eyes off you" he replied to encourage his friend. Claire was wearing a small black halter top with tight, white bell bottoms and hooped earrings. She hugs Chris and says "thank you." "Of course" he says with a grin.

*Later at the party
Chris is off talking to some of his senior friends, while Claire is walking around trying to fit in. "Bro, do you see that girl over there?" Sebastian said to his younger best friend, Chris while also pointing towards Claire. "Mhm." He said unsure of who he was talking about. "If you like her, go talk to her." He said. "Ok, well, see you later." Sebastian said as he was making his way to Claire.

"Oh shi-" he said as he ran into Claire spilling his drink all over her. "I-I'm so sorry, let me help you." Sebastian said as he lead her to his room. "So is this how you pick up girls?" Claire said sarcastically while gesturing the alcohol on her top. "Not usually... But is it working?" He said with a chuckle. "Oh haha" Claire said. "Look, I'm sorry. But you can wear these until your stuff is clean" He offered while handing her a t-shirt and sweatpants. "Thanks. Hey, do you mind if I just sit in here until they are done?" Claire asked while taking the clothing. "Sure, do you want me to stay here with you?" He offered. "Ok." Claire grinned.

For about two hours Claire and Sebastian sat there talking, well more like flirting rather than talking. But one thing led to another and Claire kissed him. "Oh my god, I'm so-" as she was apologizing she was interrupted by Sebastian smashing his face back into hers. That's when things got a little "hot and heavy".