ORIGINS [1]

omg I have been waiting for this

this is my moment

__________________________________________________

EMPTINESS 

???
miraculous, powerful jewels granted to give their holder incredible gifts 

we see jewels worn by different people of different cultures and different times come by (roman, egyptian, african, indu, etc.) 

???
they have existed over thousands of years...

but we never see their faces, we only see the miraculous in the whole screen.

???
they were considered a connection from above 

it shows old and ancient paintings of people venerating these holders and their miraculous

???
but with no control over this give, it became caos

the painting became more violent and messy. angry people. mad people. all fighting for them

??
luckily order was made

it interrupts quickly with a symbol painted in gold in a building somewhere, the camera slowly motions away but not enough to reveal in what type of infrastructure its on.

this order decided that only the most worthy ones could recieve these jewels

hundreds of covered people holding just a few boxes, we can only see the diferent shapes of these boxes

then we see the miracule box we know now, its opened and centered in the miraculous of yin and yang.

but the most important ones

the camera pans to a top view seeing completely the yin yang, the dot that complement each is glowing and flashing slightly.

the most powerful ones, are sometimes ...

the camera quickly falls to the symbols, making it black for a second. 
slowly panning away to a black haired teen breathing calmly

the most simple ...

INT. SCHOOL OF ARTS - DAY

Marinette, 14,  is at her preformance, she has been working hard in it and her parents are watching, she was squating with her arms wide flapping like a bird. she did this mostly to let herself go, and to warmup.
she had to do a simple backfilp on the balance beam. Girls were watching closely mocking her quietly, oh but she really tried, she really did. 

music plays, she prepares herself, gently breathing. and begins to RUN, jumping to the beam she barely landed, sighing relieved she follows the rhythme with her next moves.

But she failes, in one of her tricks. she slips falling and ruining her preformance. 

CUT TO: Another blonde girl won this round again. she smiled widely absorbing the crowds cheers, she was absolutely pleased, glaring and laughing at Marinette. 

Tom, 38, her father always had thought positive and persevered with the passion of her daughter, while his wife, Sabine, 32, however was not a fan of losing time.