ORIGINS[2]

EXT. PARIS -- NIGHT

The final news of the day pass, our protagonists are unclear of what to do, MARINETTE watches the stars from her balcony, they look pretty tonight. 
ADRIEN hears the news about his performance with his partner, who which didn't had a name yet, though some of the citizens were grateful, most were blaming the heroes.

SOME DUDE
those so called superheroes are making more of a mess than the actual super villain!

SOME OTHER DUDE
they like just appeared, and so did the rock thing so like, isn't it a strange coincidence? like no offence or anything but like, you gotta think about it

The next morning both wake up, ADRIEN gets ready, he looks at himself in the mirror, despite his clean nice clothes, he doesn't seem happy at all.

Marinette this time makes her own hair which results being really messy, she stops at the drawer with the miraculous, she wants to open it, to apologize to the kwami, but she decides not to and puts it in her bag.

EXT. SCHOOL -- DAY                                             (I'm not writing the whole crappy name)

MARINETTE out of breath came running

MARINETTE 
Sorry for coming late (out of breath) im here!!

ALYA
you know its still early right?

MARINETTE
is it? (looks around) oh it is ... huh 

ALYA 
(giggling) you sure are something

MARINETTE
sorry its a habit (big sigh finally relaxing)

ALYA and MARINETTE walk inside, a group of kids were reunited chattering about something.

MARINETTE
what's going on?

ALYA
well after yesturday I've had a type of ... revelation (gesturing like spongebob "imagination")
having an actual superheroe in Paris is truly something! 

Alya stops at the stairs patting the seat, as Marinette sat she pulled her phone out.

ALYA
its a blog, its still in progress but going to be all about our superheroes in action, its going to have thoeries, analisis, chats, investigation in just one place!

Marinette checked the early draft of her blog, she was pretty enthusiastic about the whole thing, which made her reconsider about the right decision to make. 

MARINETTE
What would you do if you were a superhero?

ALYA
Literally. Everything! 

MARINETTE
... explain

ALYA
well ... i would change the people mostly (chuckle) and probably cheat my normal boring life.  

Marinette looks aside reconsidering it further, as the camera is set behind slowly panning the two looking the entrance with tranquility

EXT. PARK -- DAY

ADRIEN runs again to school, this time with his kwami in his bag.

ALYA(V.O)
going to places that seem just impossible, and be whoever you want to be