Chapter One

Apple Jacks POV

It was a breezy day on the farm. I was expecting my good friend Twilight to come over for some apple pie, she was supposedly bringing her family for me to meet as well. I was a bot nervous because I had never meet my friends family before, but she had told me her brother liked me. I was a little bit ecited because i herd he was cute.

I was anxiously tapping my hoof against the hard wood floors of the barn. Granny looked at me with a knowing glare.

"What is up horsling, you are tapping your hoof anxiously against the floor." Granny glared at me knowingly

"Ya caught me granny I am nervous that twilight is coming over with her whole famaly. she says her brother has a crush on me and we might date." I bit my lip

"Oh dear, let me give you some advice. Wh-" Granny was cut off by the door bell. Oh no! I wanted to know the advice, but they are here already!

I opened the door to see a familiar horse... and a not so familiar family. A nice horse lady walked in, probably Twilights mother, then a strong horse, maybe her dad. And then a muscular, handsome, dashing horse walked in. This must be Twilights brother, he is very hot. He was ocean blue with deep blue hair like the ocean. A moon cutie mark on him.

"H-hello twily!" I blushed, a bit nervous... twilight loooked like she was blushing also, but i do not know why.

"THis is my family! We are here for apple pie!" She neighed

We got out the apple pie and ate. Twiights brother was eyeing me the whole timee.  When we were done, he got up to go wash his hooves at the bathroom. I tolld granny I was going to my room to get a book to lend to twilight, but secretly I folllowed him.

When I got there, he was washing his hooves. "H-h-hello..!" I blushed at him.

"Oh hello there, I am pleasant to meet you! Apple Jack right?" I melted when he said my name with his deep and nice, smooth voice. 

"Y-y-y-y-yes! Y-you're name is?"

"Oh my name is night light, but you can call me Mr. Sparkle." He is very professional. I find that appealig.

"W-wow.." I blushed hard "I heard you... w-w-w-w-wanted to talk to me..." I sturtered.

"realy? about what?" he tilted his head, blishng a little.

"Youre cruhs on me......"

"oh... h-how did you knw?" he tilted his head even more

"I-i-i-i-its obvicos! We can date! And kiss" He pined me to the wall with his hooves.  "you are so forawrd!" I stuttedred

"Just dont tell my wife..." he whispered in my ear before kissing me. WIFE?!?!?

"Y-y-yo uhave a wife?" I asked

"Yes! you met her when we walked in.. I am twilights father.."

TO BE CONTINUE