Part 1

Hi my readers! This story part is also in my another story Miracles and on chapter stay away from her, Komolika past life description is mentioned. Thanks in advance
Also I warned strong mature language and scenes. Avoid it if you are under age or uncomfortable.

Komolika Pov

I came here to be present on my little cousin Prerna's wedding just for her, I am not so angelic woman I am someone who know to fight for herself and don't pretend to take shits from people. I took some decisions in life that may be disgusting in society rule book but I did what I felt right at that moment and I never regret it. They call me names slut, whore, and what not. It doesn't matter to me now I have achieve my goal in my life and it's because I took the path of selling my body.
But sometimes it hurts, I don't care for society but my own family treat me like some dirty leech, I am human after all with emotion I try to be bad, show my temper to cover my hurt, but how much one can control emotions.

I am in pool area sipping my drink spending quality time with myself. Everyone get tensed in my presence and they don't feel comfortable so I avoid them. They are warmer than last time but  still they ignore me in Prerna's in laws presence.

"Beautiful women enjoying alone, not fair", I heard someone and felt someone presence by my side.

I saw a very handsome man with a charming smile. I looked shocked towards him. Many man approach me flirt with me and much more. But he looks too good like from good family and someone who has good reputation.

"Huh", I said actually I couldn't say more.

" So, I can make speechless to the "Komolika", he said smiling.

" Do you know me? ", I asked him

"Well half of the male population in this palace know you and much more", he said winking.

" And you are? ", I asked him. It is not fair he state to know me more and I don't even know his name.

" I am Dr Arjun Sharma", he introduced himself giving his hand I shook it.

"Komolika Bajaj", I introduced myself.

" I know ", he said nodding

" You came here for vacation or are you palace Doctor", I asked. I am curious.

He laughed.

"No, no, I am here for the reason just like why you are here, it's my cousin wedding, Anurag's and Prerna's wedding", he said

" Oh", I said.

I don't know more to say. He is Anurag's cousin brother, I must not  say something which may trouble Prerna. The only person who love me.

"So was I wrong about your description, or I am seeing different person", he is flirting with me.

" What did you hear about me ", I asked him back. I don't care about what people talk about me but I am being nervous and conscious about how much he knows about me.

" I guess everything ", he said confidently staring intensely at my body

" How ?", I asked softly, he is affecting me.

"It's a small world, and we lived in same city so" , he said huskily. Reducing distance between us.

"Do you also know people call me whore and slut? I am a character less women", I asked him fiercely. If he thinks he is smart let me see.

He chuckled.

" Yeah, I know", he said smiling.

"Why are you here then", I asked him.

" Why do you think? ", he asked eying my lips.

" You are unmarried? ", I asked him. I know his intention to approach me even I am feeling attracted towards him but I must know about him.

" Divorcee", he stated. He doesn't look sad.

"What happened? ", I asked him.
" Only if you are comfortable to share, else I am sorry I shouldn't have asked", I told him immediately.

"Are you really this sweet", he asked me smiling.
An unknown emotion I felt, my eyes formed tears, Man complimented in many way, but nobody called me sweet.

He sighed and said, " Her name is Navya she was actually she still is an ambitious woman, loves her career a lot, my mom wanted us to have baby but she didn't want to leave her career completely and live at home raise kids, I supported her and asked my mom to wait for couple of years, on 4th year of marriage her stand was same, my mom was very disappointed with her, every day clashes at home, my mom was never happy, I was hanging in between I couldn't bear it so we divorced,it's been five years ", he completed.

"Where is she now? ", I asked. Curious and me that's new.

He smiled looking at me. Did he guess I am being too nosy.

" She is married, have a 3 year old daughter", he said.

"What a hypocrite, may be she never wanted to be with you", I commented.

He shook his head in negative.

" Her husband is a writer, so he works from home so he is there for baby, she is a model,she don't do projects like how she did before baby but definitely didn't stop working" He said

I am surprised.

"How did you know all this? Are you touch with her", I asked him

"She married my friend. So I know", he said.

" Why didn't you remarry? ", I asked him slowly. I am too nosy.
" I am sorry, I am doing so much interrogation, please excuse me", I said regretted.

"It's fine, I never talked about this things, We are talking for the first time but I am comfortable to share with you, ", he said and continued.

" When we were married I can't say we were mad in love each other or lovey dovey couple but we respected each other, we had healthy marriage, she was supporting and understanding wife in all aspects, except for leaving her career and having a baby, we divorced, I was sad at that time, I blamed her for being so adamant, but she never blamed me for anything verbally, she never demanded, she never wanted to stop divorce,in court also she didn't say a word against us, she just agreed easily, it was like she was done,she wanted to rid of me, she didn't ask for alimony or any short of compensation", he said and just stared in the swimming pool. I don't why I had the urge to hold his hand and comfort him so I did. He looked at my side and tighten the hold.

"For one year, people pitied me and it made me uncomfortable, I just engrossed myself at work, day and night I spend at hospital,any other doctor would ask to swipe up with their shifts I would agree, but when she got married and had a baby, and how Harsh, her husband cared for her and supported her I realised why she easily agreed for divorced, she was an understanding wife but I failed as a husband, I never see things through her prospective, so I decided I won't get married or any sort of relationship ", he said and moved more closer to me, I felt like a teenage girl sitting first time with her crush.

" What about your sex life? Are you celibate for so long", I asked one more question breathing heavily as he is touching my back and sliding his finger up and down.

"Soon you  will know", he said in his sexy voice and captured my lips. We kissed hungrily to each other he hold me and made stand. We were wild kisser and when we stopped I realised I was in his room  and on his bed, he hovering over me.