Part 3

Komolika Pov

"Baby, I can't get enough of you, you make me alive again", Arjun is making love to me and withering in pleasure. I had experience sex but never with emotion, with Arjun I feel an emotional bond. It is more than a physical intimacy.

" I am all yours, take me baby " I said moaning in pleasure. Today is Prerna and Anurag wedding night but we have been celebrating our wedding night since two days and days means yes days and nights included. Arjun would drag me any chance he get. He is unbelievable. The calm composed less talkative Arjun is not the one I see. He is totally different.

He thrust me harder taking me to experience immense pleasure.

"I love you Arjun", I moaned when I came.

" I love you too baby ", he collapsed above me.

I kiss his cheek and slept happily holding him. Whatever it is I don't want it to end it soon.

Morning

" Arjun.. Arjun open the door", I heard hard knocking on the door.

I looked around Arjun is also waking up by sound.

I immediately stood up and wore my night gown and tight a robe.

Arjun too wore his clothes.

The knocking on the door were becoming forceful by each second.

"Coming", Arjun shouted and gesturing me to relax.

Arjun unlock the door.

" What took you long, what were you doing", I heard a woman voice.

"Was sleeping, What happened? ", he asked back.

" Arjun I am getting to hear so many things about you from people, Are they true?", she asked him, worry was evident in her voice.

" Mom, I am not a kid, Why you come to me listening some gossip ", Arjun replied getting irritated.

" I am your Mom, I worry for you, one woman have destroyed your life already and disgraced our family I don't want more", she said in crying voice.

"Mom, nothing is like that, you don't worry I will handle" Arjun said trying not to let her in.

"Why are you pushing me? Let me in? " She asked getting furious and trying to get in.

"Mom.. What are you doing" Arjun was stopping her but...

"Oh my god!! What is this characterless woman doing here", his mom shouted looking at me in disgust

I flinched the way she is looking at me.

Everyone came rushing by her shouting.

" You whore, wasn't you satisfied with that old man? You trying to trap my son, trying to seduce a respectful man, sleep with him, so you can blackmail him and get married to my son", she blurted every nonsense she can.

"Mom, please don't say anything", Arjun is pleading her.

" She has done black magic on you, oh my god, my son is trapped " She said hyperventilating.

How can she blame everything on me, is he is a kid? Don't he have brain. I couldn't take it anymore

"Your son is not a kid, he knows what he is doing and with whom, don't you think you are overreacting you are invading in your sons private life", I said controlling my fury.

" You filthy creature don't talk to me", she said snarling me.

"This filthy creature you are saying has been warming your sons bed so he is filthy as well" I replied her back.

"You see how she is talking", she asked shocked looking at Arjun

" Mom, please, let me handle ", Arjun is continuously pleading her.

His mom saw all the family arriving.

She ran off to door, Arjun followed her.

"Did you hear how she talks? she is w****, she has trapped my son, our life ruined,our family is ruined", his mom shouted, she became unconscious suddenly. Everyone held her, Arjun carried her and ran off towards her room.

I didn't realise I was crying till Prerna stood in front of me and wipe my tears. I hugged her sobbing. I knew it would be coming but didn't expect it to be so big thing. I am feeling disgusted with myself. Why I let it happen. They are Prerna's in laws relative.

"Prerna I am sorry, because of me you will suffer, I am so sorry, I try to avoid it, I am feeling ashamed of myself my sister will suffer because of me" I said.

"Please di, don't say these, you didn't do anything alone, Why do you blame yourself? if you are at fault, Arjun is equally at fault. I will be fine di, don't worry about me", she said confidently. Her words encouraged me yes Arjun knew what was coming, he is very smart man he will handle everything. He had many ONS and he had managed to hide it well with family so I don't have to worry.

"Di, you and Arjun brother, will there be any problem", she asked Worriedly.

I shook my head in negative and smiled a little.

" No my baby, we are adults,
we will short it out, you just concentrate on your married life ok", I advised her.

"Okay, I will see you around" She said smiling and went.

I just stayed there waiting for Arjun.

He came after an hour.

"Komolika, what was the need of shouting at her back, I would have handled it later", he shouted at me furiously holding my arms pressing his fingers hardly

Hot tears filled my eyes

" Did... Didn't you saw what she was saying ", I said fumbling.

" She is my Mom, because of you, she became unconscious, you shouldn't have replied back " He is so furious, his hold is still on my arms mercilessly

I cried in pain and jerked his hold off me.

"She is all acting, she was all fine here calling me names suddenly how she became unconscious, this is how she tortured your ex wife that your ex wife wanted to get rid of you, now I get it, she didn't want to get rid of you but your mothers", I just blurted out in anger. I had felt by his conversation from our first meeting that his mom role was big in their divorce.

"Shut up!!! How dare you say such things for my mom?", he shouted at me coming towards me I step back. I am feeling scared of him. He is not the same man I knew for two days.

" What wrong she said? You are whore who sleep for money, you used to sleep with a man for money ", he said rising his voice.He urgently searched something in his drawer. He pulled out a cheque book. Scribbled something in cheque and handed me.

I just looked at cheque blankly coming into terms did he really said the words what he said a minute before.

" Here, fill up your amount, how much charge for the time we spend", he said handing me a blank cheque with his signature.

I took the cheque and left his room

Third person POV

komolika came into her room, slammed the door harshly and gave into her tears. She was slandered for everything She was by everyone and it was okay. Arjun slandered her love. The time they spent together was love for her. Broken. Shattered. She had nothing left in her
She knelt down on the floor and cried bitterly. She cried and cried for hours.

After hours of crying she slept. She woke up. She looked at her, she saw the cheque furiously tearing it in two parts. She went to shower. In an hour she was in airport. She messaged Prerna about her leave. The announcement was done for her flight to US and she boarded the plane and it took off.