chapter 7

Yash:- tum he toh main with that he took his water bottle and poured all the water on herit was all sudden the she couldn't do anything....
She was all wet her clothes her hairs were dripping with water.....
( Ha ha aa raha hai sumedh Mallika ko bachane 😑😉😂)
It was then sumedh came and gave a tight slap on yash's face
Sumi:- don't dare to do such things with any of the girls here
Yash:- tu hota kon hai bae 😠
Sumi:- chup chap katle yaha se varna tune jo kiya hai na u know ki principal ko pata chal gaya toh tera kya hoga and don't forget who is she principal ki hi beti zara sooch agar isne apne papa ( urf principal of the college) ko bata diya toh tera kya hoga
Harsh( yash's Friend) :- bhai chal na yaha se 😩😩 he dragged yash with him....
Here Mikku was all in shock
Mikku's pov....
I can't believe yeah sumedh hai I mean itna change 😯😯😦😦
It was then bell rang.... And every student started running towards there respective class except sumedh and Mallika who were just starting eachother but here Shruti is in great hurry coz if they didn't reached in class on tume they might get a huge punishment....
And so she just dragged Mikku with her but she still kept starting him while walking......

In classroom.....
Mikku:- yaar iss takle ko bahar nikalo re kitna pakka raha hai 😑😑😒
Sherya:- shuu !!!chup chap padh ne lag varna fail ho jaye gi
Mikku:-😑😑😑😑
It was then the principal entered the classroom....
As soon as he entered the class everyone greeted him
Mikku:- yeah papa yaha kyu aaye aaye hai abb 😒
Sherya:- oyeee Mikku yeah voh subh jo hua uske liye toh nahi aaye na 😨
Mikku:- nahi nahi essa nahi ho sakta 😦
Principal:- good morning students u may sit down
Everyone sat at there places
Principal:- there is a good news for u all our college has been selected as one of the best college of India and so for the same many brand owners , company owner, directors, producers will come and will conduct inspection of our college.... It's not a normal inspection but special inspection... It's inspection of your talent and I want that they all should be impressed by each and every student of this college....
They are going to come after 3 weeks u guys have 3 weeks in your hand decorated the entire campus improve yourself in your field.... They will be here for 2 weeks in that 2 weeks we will have different programmes like dance, fashion show, singing consert, basketball tournament etc... The list will be there on notice bored u may please have a look and those who ever want to participate please give your name to miss Kanika mam she will help u out also virat sir will also help u and one more thing there will be a dance.... In which selection will be done by the teachers and who ever is selected have to take part thatz mandatory is it clear !!!!!
Students in union:- yess sir !!!!
Principal:- good u may continue your studies now
And he went
TBC
SO VOTE AND COMMENT ✨💝