"Blondies In Trouble"

*NO ONE'S POV*

Hope is in her room, about to fall asleep because of boredom. The past wasn't as interesting when she couldn't get involved in a lot of things, no because she didn't want to but because some events had to happen as originally planned. She lost count of the time she has spent in Mystic Falls, she only knows that a lot happened. She didn't know the exact events but she knew some of them involved ghosts and Mikael.

Hope's peace came to an end as someone nocked in her door and soon someone barges in.

"I need your help." Bonnie exclaims, she's out of breath and somewhat sweaty.

Hope sits up and it doesn't take long for her to spot the reason of her displeasure. Elena Gilbert.

"Sorry I'm busy, close the door in your way out" She says while laying down.

"But we need your help." Elena jumps into the conversation. "Oh really? Didn't see that coming," Hope says with sarcasm.

"Look, I know we have our differences but this is ver important." Bonnie tries to reason.

Hope is about to ask her what the urgent situation is but one look at Elena is enough for her to figure it out,

"A warning was all the help you needed from me and I already gave it to your friend."  Hope says again and this time she closes her eyes.

FLASHBACK

"Hey, are you ok" Hope asked while descending the stairs.

She heard noise downstairs and so she decided to go and have a look, but she got surprised to find her aunt Rebekah losing composure while talking to none other than Elena Gilbert. 

"Hope, hey. Yes, I'm fine." Rebekah assured while blinking, hard.

"I did 't know you had a guest. I should go back upstairs" Hope told Rebekah. She was about to retreat when Rebekah stopped her.

"Want to stay and listen" Rebekah asked. Hope didn't want to stay, she knew her aunt Rebekah wouldn't have asked her to stay either but there's something about this situation that seems overwhelming.

Rebekah noticed the hesitation.

"Take a seat" Rebekah said, that wasn't an invitation that was a command and Hope could've easily made something up but her curiosity got the better of her, and so she obeyed.

...

"Mikael killed your mother" Elena ask. "He said she broke his heart so he would break hers" Rebekah says. "He tore it from her chest as Nik watched. Afterwards my father took off in rage and the rest of my family scattered. Nik digged so he could help me bury her, he knew I had to say goodbye to our mother... we then made the promise of Always and Forever" Rebekah said.

"Always and Forever. Wasn't that what you told Bonnie at the school?" Elena asked. "Of course she told you about our little chat," Hope exclaimed. "You talked to her?" Rebekah asked. "Kind of" Hope shrugged. "It was a mistake, I wasn't going to but then she said something that pissed me off and it just got out of hand, so you could say it slipped out." Hope explained, to which Rebekah nodded.

"So, Always and Forever. Even after he locked you on a coffin for 90 years?" Elena asked. "We are vampires, our emotions heightened. I'm stubborn, Elijah is moral and Nik has no tolerance for those who disappoint him. After a thousand years, we all have made that mistakes at least once. I've made it several times." Rebekah explained.

"But you still love him?" Elena asked

"He's my brother and I'm immortal, should I spend my immortality alone instead." Rebekah said and Hope noticed her aunt's displeasure.

"Elena you should leave" Hope said but Elena hadn't move. "She said leave, Elena." Rebekah hissed while trying to keep the little control she had.

"I'm just looking for a good reason to not wake up Mikael," Elena argued. "And I've given you a thousand but you'll do it anyways because you want him to help you kill my brother." Rebekah said.

"Is not a secret that I want Klaus dead he has a hold on mine and Stefan's life." Elena explained.

"Ok, bring Mikael then, wake him up." Hope knew she shouldn't be interfering, this event shouldn't change but it pisses her off how Elena and the rest think they have the power to control her family. "But don't come running for help if something goes wrong," Hope warned, losing control of her wolf and letting her golden eyes glow. Elena jumped back. "Now Leave." Hope growled and Elena didn't need ti be told twice.

"Hey, come here, " Hope said opening her arms for Rebekah. "I know he's not gonna die because you exist but I don't want them to hurt him." Rebekah whispered. "And they won't, I promise." Hope assured while hugging her aunt.

...

Rebekah had finally calmed down after watching movies but of course Elena had to disrupt their peaceful evening.

"Klaus killed her" Elena had told Rebekah and Hope froze.

Rebekah looked at Hope, hoping that she would have an answer. But Hope didn't mutter a word, she couldn't lie but she couldn't tell the truth either, so she stayed quiet.

Of course that didn't work because even though this Rebekah didn't watch her grow up, she was still the Rebekah that was good at reading people, most of all her family, and so Rebekah lost it.

Hope didn't stop Rebekah when she slapped Elena, she pretty much deserved it.

And she also didn't- couldn't stop her when Rebekah sped out of the house.

END OF FLASH BACK

"Rebekah is also in trouble," Damon says and Hope's eyes open instantly.

"What do you mean she's in trouble!?" Hope asked, not letting her panic nor her unease show.

"It's Mikael" Stefan was the one who spoke this time and Hope's façade fell as she heard that name.

...