Once Upon A Time

Fairytales have always played a part in people's lives. They sell a story of an epic romance and a happily ever after. People never look too deep into the story lines though. That most often, the mother is gone, a curse has been placed, home life involves a mean step sister and an evil step mom, and that villains are always destined to be bad. I was never one to feed into the nonsense. Fairytales were just that, tales that gave children false hope. Peter Pan wasn't going to sweep me away to a beautiful land, A man was not going to slip a shoe on me and declare me a princess, and I wasn't going to find a dashing young prince. If you wanted a happy story where everyone lives happily ever after, I would find another one.

But let's give this a shot.

Once Upon A Time a girl lived in a wonderful home with a loving family. She had everything she could ever need and would want for nothing. Then things changed one starry night. A monster, pale as the moon, with two teeth sharp as a knife, and blood red eyes, creeped into the peaceful home, a goal in his mind. His soundless steps left no warning as he moved about. The two girls lost deep in their dreams, unknowing what would await them when they would awake. Luckily for them, their dreams carried them into faraway places where nothing bad would come for them. Luckily for them they didn't awake while screams filled the home. Luckily for them, they didn't see the blood filled halls, nor the lifeless bodies the killer left behind. The only sign the Killer would leave of his presence that night, is a note. He would be back for the key to a world filled with shadows.

They lived happily never after.