a night to remember, part 1

a/n: this is my first time writing a fan fiction of any kind so im sorry if it's bad, i just thought this would be a cool idea for a story so.. yeah! i hope you enjoy this.

y/n's pov:

I was walking down a new road looking for new supplies cause i've been running low on food, when all of a sudden i hear whistling, a creepy whistle.

I look up and see the back of an RV sat at the side of the road so i duck down and quickly walk into the woods and hide behind a tree. I then see a bunch of men ahead of me walk forward into a big area next to the RV, there also seemed to be a lot of cars.

I walk closer, trying not to make a lot of noise, i see about seven people who were on their knees. They looked terrified, suddenly the RV door swings open and an older guy walks out with a bat in his hand.

"Are we shitting our pants yet" the guy asks.

Everyone stays silent. He then rambles on about how mad he is that the people in front of him killed some of his men at some outpost, although he doesn't seem angry he has a big smile plastered on his face.

He then introduces himself as Negan as I think to myself that 'these people seem awfully familiar' so I try to go take a closer look but a tig snaps and this Negan guy here's it. I curse at myself as I hide behind a tree.

"Got backup, Rick?" Negan asks the 'main man'. Rick..? Rick, I used to know a Rick, back in the prison. Rick Grimes was like a father figure to me, not only cause I fell in love with his son but because he saved me.

"No." Rick sharply replies.

I didn't know what to do next, i was frozen with fear. I thought about running but I'm not that fast to outrun a grown man, nevermind multiple men.

I knew I was getting caught, so I took out my gun from my holster and lined up a shot on Negan.

I shot him. I shot his left arm. It was then chaos as his men came for me. In a matter of seconds I'm in a man's grip after I failed to defend myself quick enough.

I tried to squirm out of his grip but it was no use. He dropped me infront of Negan and held my arms behind me. Negan looked super pissed off.

"You fucking shot me? You-" he rambled on a bit more, but i couldn't help but notice a face I know very well stationed behind Negan. Mixed emotions filled me but I'm slapped out of it.

"Hey! Hey! Don't touch her" Carl unable to do anything but shout at the man who just hit her.

"You are going to pay to most missy," He smiled creepily at me. "Put her in the line up."

---------------------------------------------

a/n: this is the first chapter done, i hope you liked it so far, let me know if you want me to continue!