A date and a wonderful and a terrible night

{Jen's POV}
It was the end of a tour and John, Korey, Seth and Jen are back home.  Jen's out on a date with Eric, Colton Dixon's drummer tonight.
It was 5:30 p.m. and Eric would pick her up at 6:30 p.m.  Jen was very excited, she loved Eric very much.  Eric was handsome, clever, and he was a good drummer like Jen.  She couldn't wait to go on her first date with him.
{John and Korey's POV}
Korey was in the kitchen cooking dinner.  John was on his way to their church with Alex and Xav, where Alex and Xav will spend the weekend.  So John and Korey had a lot of time alone.  They planned to shower together after dinner and then they wanted to sleep together.
Timeskip...
{Jen's POV}
Eric and I are having a good time so far.  Eric is so pretty.  He wants to take me home now.  We were now sitting in his car and on our way home.  I suddenly got so incredibly tired.  I couldn't keep my eyes open and the last thing I heard was that Eric said something like, "Very good princess, the fun is just getting started!".
{Korey's POV}
John and I finished showering.  I was already in the bedroom and waited longingly for him.  He finally came and we got ready to have sex.  We didn't use a condom.  We lay on top of each other and enjoyed it.  I started getting tired and slowly fell asleep on John's chest.
{John's POV}
Korey fell asleep on my chest while having sex.  I freed myself from her and put on my pajamas and lay down on the other side of the bed and snuggled up against her side.
{Jen's POV}
I woke up and saw that I was lying in an unfamiliar room.  I heard the door open and saw Eric come in.  I got scared and pretended I was still asleep.  I heard Eric say, "Just sleep, princess, I've already had fun with you. I didn't even know you were a virgin and hadn't slept with anyone before. Anyway, I enjoyed it! I hope you will soon  wake up so that I can have sex with you again but so that you are present. "  Eric went back and closed the door.  I could not believe it.  Did he rape me?  He'd passed me out and then had sex with me while I was sleeping.  Undcer wanted to sleep with me one more time when I was awake.  I panicked.  I had to flee but how?  I got up slowly and got dressed properly.  I crept to the door Eric had come out of and looked around fearfully.  I saw that Eric was standing in a room that I assumed was the kitchen and spoke loudly to someone on the phone.  I saw the front door and quickly snuck past the kitchen.  I don't think he saw me.  I went to the front door it was locked.  But I found a bunch of keys hanging by the door.  I prayed, "Please Jesus help me find the right key to the damn door now so I can escape."  I grabbed a key and it actually fit and I was able to unlock the door.  Fortunately, Eric didn't steal my cell phone.  So I could look at the map and see where I was and find my way home.  I saw that it was 3 o'clock in the morning.  I wondered if I should tell the police or Korey what had happened, but I was too embarrassed.  So I didn't call anyone or tell anyone.  I reached my house and took the key from the hiding place and unlocked the door.  I took a shower and then went to bed.  I lay in my bed and started crying.  Why did this have to happen to me?  I couldn't understand why God wasn't intervening.  What would happen if I was pregnant now?  I started crying more and cried myself to sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx