Chapter 1: "A fun day"

Basic: reader has no genuine description of appearence, except amab body parts. i'll refer to reader with he/him or he/they sometimes. his ability is "Sharp sighted", which gives him better vision than most and allows him to read at a faster pace than normal. He is part of the Agency. 

Possible triggering content: repeating words (like get away or leave me alone), nightmare, blood, murder, crime, death

Y/N enters the Agency cafe, setting his bag down and going to sit down next to Ranpo, Yosano and Tanizaki. They were all slumped over the table, just tired of everything that's been going on.

"So, how is everybody doing?" The boy says, looking at each of his friends who seemed to be pretty exhausted.

Can you blame them, though? After the guild, they really just need a way to relax. 

They replied with mumbling unable to be heard.

He let out a sigh. "Why don't we do something nice today? Maybe, a picnic..?" They suggested, trying to get some sort of conversation going throughout the 4 of them.

Ranpo seemed pretty excited at the idea of snacks and sweets as he immediately perked up, nodding frantically. 

"What about you two? After all, two out of four isn't enough, I'd like for everyone to agree..."

Yosano and Tanizaki were silent except Tanizaki looking up at Y/n and mumbling something that Y/N didn't really understand.

"So... it's a.. yes?" He hoped, smiling softly at the others.

In the end, they agreed after an hour or so.

YOUR POV

At home, in the evening after work, you started preparing.

You decide to make some food and also certain sweets.

You don't sleep already, what is a few less hours without sleep to you?

The picnic was around 4 PM, so you decided to get a few hours of sleep right before.

You had a nightmare, a nightmare that is very unusual.

"who are you? who are you, leave me alone! please just go away, just go away, just go away, just go away, just go away, please, leave me alone you fucker! you motherfucker, leave me alone, go away, get out, get away get away get away get away get away! please! leave me alone! leave! leave leave me alone!! please go away get away from me!" you screamed, seeing the man approach you. it was a snowy environment you were in, and a man in a coat was slowly approaching you. he was tall and had red long boots, with messy hair reaching his shoulders, but his face was completely blurred, as if someone drew violently across it.

when he got close to you, he bent down and took your chin, then you woke up.

"W..what the fuck was that supposed to be???" You asked yourself, trying to control your breathing. It was 11:52 AM, and it was sort of sunny outside, you noticed.

To try to calm down a bit, you joked to yourself about how he was about to kiss you, because you (probably) cope with humor.

"You know what? He was probably trying to kiss me! Okay, but is he pretty at least? I couldn't see his face.." 

Taking your phone, you unlocked it and looked through messages.

Ranran (ranpo) 

are there gonna be sweets 8:52 AM

hey 8:59 AM

are there gonna be swetets 9:12 AM

wswesets 9:12 AM