Chapter 10 - Board Meeting

Not proofread~~

<Third Person's POV>

A woman on her early fifties emerged from the luxurious wooden and glass double doors, eyes crinkling the time she smiles towards the florist.

"Honey, who's there?" A man's voice behind the older lady was heard and a head suddenly peaked over the woman's shoulder.

The florist has her eyes wide and mouth open from the overwhelming feeling she can't decipher, the boy besides her have an confuse expression, especially when the florist suddenly flung herself on the old couple by the door, the two returning the gesture.

"Uhmm... excuse me?"

"Well hello there, young man" the unknown woman said cheerfully.

"Taehyungie this is my parents!" The florist said with the same energy. And yeah if you take a closer look Saeyoung resemble the two but she took more on her mother.

"Nice to meet you Ma'am, you're beautiful" the young man smiled sweetly.

" Stop flirting boy" the florist hit the boy's biceps that she didn't know that was there.

"That's not flirting Saengie" replied with a pout.

The old couple watch the cute scene unfold with a knowing smiles both of their faces.

"Oh btw Im Park Hyojong, and this is my wife Hyuna, welcome to our little home" Mr. Park introduces with a warm smile towards Taehyung.

"Daddy this doesn't look like a little home" the florist said squeezing her way between her parents to enter the mansion. Taehyung remained awkwardly standing at the porch and Hyuna welcomed him with a wide smile inside, mumbling a small 'thank you' he followed the old couple only to see a Saeyoung straddling Jimin while playfully choking him.

"You brat! You didn't even told me Mama was here!" Saeyoung said putting pressure on his brother's neck. Hyojong quickly snatches his daughters waist lifting her up away from Jimin.

"You're going to kill your brother, love" the man laughs letting go of his daughter's waist.

"That's the point daddy"

"Mama look Noona tried to kill me" Jimin pout towards his mother who scoff.

" You're always overreacting" the old woman retorted.

The small family heard a giggle and shift their gazes to the young man behind them. The three have adoring smiles while Jimin scampered off of the floor and bowed to Taehyung.

" Good afternoon Taehyung" the brunette smiled genuinely and greet Jimin back.

As you can notice the siblings call their mother mama and their father, daddy. They were currently sitting and chatting at the living room, Taehyung sometimes would let out a giggle when the siblings threw snarky remarks to each other.

The two were fighting about who their mama love the most amongst them when they're cut off by Taehyung's phone ringing.

"Mr. Jung (hobi hyung)"

"I need to take this, excuse me" Tae stood up and went to an empty area which is the veranda.

"Hyung?"

"Mr. Kim, i would like to inform you that the board requested for an emergency meeting?"

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Mr. Kim im aware you know the reason"

"I don't wanna sit with people who doesn't understand the first time I explained it to them. That meeting is bullshit cancel it. I'll be going there tomorrow prepare the files I asked you and ready the contract for Jeon Electronics"

" Copy Mr. Kim"

" Drop the formalities hyung" Taehyung chuckled deeply.

" Sorry Taetae, have a good evening"

Taehyung ended the call and turn around ready to go back when he came face to face with a gaping Saeyoung

"Files? Contract? Meeting? Huh?" A very confused and curious Saeyoung mindlessly asked.

"Uhh......" Taehyung can also only gaped and now there's two people weirdly gaping at the veranda.

BAAM!! UPDATEEEEEEEE.
I really update slow, nothing new

Vote, comment and Shareeeeeee thank youuuyy
I wuv you all ^•^