-1-

Third Person Point of View

It has been a decade since Emporer Belos failed at the Day Of Unity. Luz Noceda the human and her friends were able to defeat Emporer and take down the coven system itself.

Now there are no covens. People are able to use all magic. While there is no Emporer anymore, Raine Clawthorne has taken place as the Prime leader of the Boiling Isles.

Since the events of The Day of Unity, a lot has changed, Luz was able make her way back to the Human Realm, and now can go back and forth between the Boiling Isles and the Human Realm. Luz Noceda has also since gotten married to Amity Blight, who is now Amity Noceda. They both now live in the Owl House with Eda Clawthorne.

Eda has also gotten married to someone, Raine Whispers, who is now under the Clawthorne name.

King Clawthorne has since moved out and is living with his Uncle, traveling across The Boiling Isles to master his powers to his will.

Hooty has also moved out, and is living with Lilith and her father, her mother passed away five years after the events of The Day Of Unity. 

The Golden Guard, who now goes by his name, Hunter, has been exploring the Human Realm for the past 4 years with his now fiancé, Edric Blight.

Hunter and Edric are both returning to the Boiling Isles in 3 days for their wedding. Now The Owl Gang must prepare for the wedding.