Aftermath

Marvel Cinematic Universe, Spider-man (Tom Holland Movies)

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Characters: Pepper Potts, Tony Stark | Iron Man, May Parker, Jim Morita

Tags: BAMF Pepper Potts, BAMF Tony Stark, BAMF May Parker, Bullying, Angry Pepper Potts, Bully Flash Thompson

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Brief Warning: this has mentions of bullying and implied neglect from teachers. if these are your triggers, please proceed with caution.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Amanda walked towards the CEO office, face hardened and grip firm on her clipboard, the sound of her heels ringing across the empty hallway. It had been 2 days since she led the tour for Midtown and she had just finished her summary of events.

Amanda had nearly forgotten about the incident until she looked the CCTV footage FRIDAY had given her to double check the events of the trip.

Now, she was practically seething. She had watched, and gone through about 5 hours of footage and audio recordings. Looking back on them, two days later, one thing was evident.

Peter Parker was being bullied.

Their baby boss was being bullied and his school was just looking the other way.

Pushing the door open, Amanda walked in, making sure to close the door properly.

"Emily, I need to have a meeting with Ms. Potts as soon as possible."

Emily, Pepper's PA, tilted her head slightly and started typing furiously on her computer. "Sorry, Ames. It looks like Ms. Potts schedule is full today. How urgent is this?"

Pepper had arrived the day before after solving the issues with the board in the Hong Kong branch as such, she was busy with back-to-back meetings. Mouth tightening, Amanda pursed her lips, wondering to herself whether this was important enough to request for a meeting as soon as possible.

Peter was their baby boss, their CEO-in-training. He was SI's little genius.

The fact that he was being bullied and that no one aside from his school knew about it was bad.

This definitely warranted a meeting with the boss.

Lord knows how protective Tony Stark and Pepper Potts were of Peter. They would want to know.

"It's about Peter, Em. I think the CEO would want to know about this as soon as possible."

Fingers pausing over the keyboard abruptly, Emily looked up from her screen. "Oh? What did Peter invent this time?"

"It's not about SI. I think Peter is being bullied."

Remembering that they had arranged for Midtown on the first day because of this very issue, Emily replied, anger briefly flashing on her face. "Well, yeah. He is. It's why we arranged for that field trip, remember?"

"Yes, I do. But... I've been looking at the footage. From what I could gather, it looks like Midtown or at least the teacher that came with them, knew about it and isn't doing anything about it."

Realizing what Amanda was trying to say, Emily's face darkened and she pressed a few buttons then reached for the phone beside her. Muttering a quick unheard message, she put it down and turned to Amanda, "I rescheduled the meetings for the next hour. Go on in."