08|

Taehyung had a book where he wrote down everything he could about his brother in order to find him. And now, the book was missing. 

He had been desperately searching every corner of his apartment to look for it but it was nowhere. It had all his research, all the clues and thoughts he had about finding his brother. 

Everything that was left for him to hold onto. 

He sank to the floor, letting the cold wooden floors catch his single tear. 

In a daze, he looked up at the photo he had of his brother. Like a ringing bell in the distance, he could hear laughter. 'Tomorrow, let's eat noodles!'

He smiled painfully, as he swallowed the lump in his throat. 

In a daze, he laid on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. It felt like he was sitting in fire. 

Arms screaming and legs completely numb. He could feel his eyes shutting, not before he picked up his phone. 

'noodles.'

Silly, but he typed it anyways. Everything hurt so much before he closed his eyes. 

-

It wasn't that late in the evening when she got a text. It was surprising to her. A single one word text. 

"noodles?" She laughed, shutting off the phone and laying her head on the table. 

"Fuck it." She sighs, already putting on a jacket. 

Jisoo knew what she was doing was impulsive. Random. Maybe a little crazy. She was drawn to him, unexplainably so. To the point where she'd rather just forget everything that made her cry, forget stuff that her want to disappear and just live a little. Breathe like she had been suffocating all this time. 

Her feet made their way to a store. Frantically, she ordered off the menu and waited silently near the door, feeling a chill down her spine as the door opened and closed. 

Before long, the raven-haired girl was standing in front of his door. And it didn't feel strange at all. Natural. If one could even call it that. 

Taehyung had heard a knock at the door. 

Was it that cranky man who sold newspapers? Though, he was always very loud. The person knocking was unbearably quiet. 

When he opened the door in his feverish haze, he saw that it was Jisoo, standing in front of him with a plastic bag. 

What a funny dream. He thought to himself as he threw his arms around her. 

His head rested on her shoulder as he inhaled the scent of vanilla that floated and lingered around her. 

"Great timing." He heard himself say, "I needed a hug." 

The hands that embraced him back were hesitant, but soon they were eager and he smiled into her jacket. 

Her hands dragged him around, until they stopped moving. 

"Sit down." She said quietly. 

He didn't question it. He did as she said. 

"You're burning up." He heard her mutter. Her hand was cool against his forehead, and he couldn't help but feel even warmer. 

Soon enough, he felt himself under a blanket in his room, as a damp cloth sat atop his forehead. 

"I brought you noodles."

"Thanks." He said this quietly. 

"Get some rest." 

The lights from the hallway disappeared behind a wooden door and so did Jisoo. 

"If it's a dream, I could ask her to stay right?" he whispered to himself. 

When he stumbled out into the living room he saw a bowl of noodles that she had left and the notebook he had been looking for. 

"Shit," He turned as red as a tomato, "It wasn't a dream." 

-

Hoped you enjoyed this update! I wanted to finish before I actually quit writing! Thanks for those who supported undeserving. Votes and comments are always appreciated :)