i wrote this in an outback

PART ONE

TW~ NSFW, Fem!Reader, AgedUp, Fluff if you squint, Forced Orgasms? Handcuffing and Blindfolding, Foreplay, Pet Names, Ear licking, Tongue Sucking & Fucking?, Choking, Established Relationships, Vibrator, [this is wild lmao but jus know it’s all consensual 💀]

“You trust me, baby?” Draco whispered softly in my ear.

He was feeling very playful that evening as he secured a green blindfold around you eyes. You softly hummed your affirmation while nuzzling into him.

“Words, darling,” He kissed into your neck as he got comfortable behind you. He laid with his back against the headboard with you between his legs; wide, nude, and open for his tinkering.

“You know I trust you honey,” i uttered already subconsciously rolling  my hips.

“Good girl... now give me your hands.” He ordered softly to which i obediently offered my wrists over.

He secured my hands tightly behind your back with his favorite handcuffs before hiking my thighs even higher completely exposing me to the cool air.

The position was quite embarrassing even though i weren’t privy to my sight but his soft caresses distracted me.

All i could hear was his deep breathing and the feeling of his ghosting fingertips over the shells of my ears.

My breath quickened when his warm tongue lolled over the back of my left ear.

"A~ahh drac~ah" you shivered

He gave an absent minded noise before delving his tongue into my ear causing me to flinch. The over-amplified lewd noises caused my hips to buck slightly.

He gave that ear a wet kiss before moving to the right one. As he repeated the same treatment his weathered hands softly trailed up my soft stomach before he began tweaking and massaging my neglected breasts.

Before i even realized, i was panting quite heavily. The blockage of my sight and free touch made every single one of his ministrations ignite extreme passion between my legs.

I could even feel the evidence of my deep arousal sticking uncomfortably to the sheets beneath me. Under the blindfold my eyes were also already unfocused as you let him play with my aching body.