Lonely Life

There are 4 faces and 2 heroes,
A little girl somewhere in her 14s and 15s meets an amazing man who fills her heart and leaves her for another, And her whole life is ruined because he spoke as if he would give her the sky with the stars . The girl always starts to feel sad and listens to sad songs . But there comes a day when everything suddenly changes and shines around her , But what should it be? ....

[ first year on school ]: Ugh i m bored to go at school today , Ow come on sun flower wake upp you will be late for the first day . Ughhh okay mummm 🙄 [ left the house ]
Oo good morning Aura , Ugh good morning laura 🙄 Wait what happened Aura ?? Just my mom persuaded me to come to school today when I did not want to🙄
Ow Aura i m so sorry for that ! No never mind how are you doing ?
Ow Aura i have some good news for youuu 😀 Tell me everything Laura 😁
So u rembember that guy who u liked since u were 7years.... Yeah wtp ? Yesterday he divorced for you 😏 Whattt do u just say lauraa ?? really ??? for me ??? fff laura really i dont love him anymore 😕
Aw auraa 😥😶 what do u do now ?? Idk i will say I do not love him anymore 😕
Good choice gurll😊 Yeahh😩 ( aura in deep thoughts ) "Auraa the bell rang...Ow sorry I was lost in my thoughts for a while, let's go to class to see what we will see this year .
[ In class ] Oww Laura i m tired from the school stairs 😪Hahahahaha , Laura dont laugh its not funny [ the old boy you loved is coming towards us Aura ] I see laura " wassup girlss , aura we need to talk " ow okay laura I will come in 5 five minutes , Okay . What happened luca ? Umm,ugh,Amm ... Yeah ? Aura i think i m in love with you .... [ omg luca is in love with me when i I completely forgot him ] Luca i have to tell u something and dont interrupt me when i speake seriously , Look years ago I liked you but now I have surpassed you and I have moved on, this is what you should do too ...
Aura i m so sorry that i cant forget u , i will try my best promise. Okay thank u luca 😊
Laura u dont beleive what i live right now
What happened aura ?
Luca told me that he loves me and I rejected him 😪
Umm aura u are so crazyy , I knoww bestieee 😁
Ugh come onn auraa get serious 🙄😂
Ow laura I will never fall in love with anyone
i like ur mind gurll😌
I like my mind too😌
[ teacher enters the classroom ]: Good morning lil brats 😂 everyone laughed and they say good morning sir !!
( teacher ) So today we will have a little discussion about how you spend the summer! and Aura begins to tell us first ⚡
( everyone was looking at Aura ) Okay so i spend my summer with my family , friends , cousins , and a lil bit heartbroken
( teacher ) oww Do you want to tell us what happened?
Yeah , Last August I met a perfect man who supported me in everything and talked as if he would give me the sky with the stars, we continued to talk until this July, I mean we were together. Until the difficulties came and because then my father would not let me go out or have a boyfriend, he left me because he found another girl and shortly before he left he made me confess all my feelings for him .... I feel very bad even today when I think about it because he was the first person on earth who maked me feel for a moment so beautiful . He said that he was in love with me and that we would succeed together, but none of this happened,and after all that I started drinking to cry all night and listen to sad songs . I spent a lot of rugs all August and hoped it would come back to me, but it never happened and I went a bit too . Since then I sit more locked in my room and live only for the saddest songs, I do not know that my adolescence will probably be like that but I like it because when I listen to sadder songs I do not feel sad at all, I just enjoy it! But after a while he came and asked me back , I explained some things to him and he told me that he will never hurt me so much again. I explained to him again that I do not want to live the same story again and he told me even if you do not want me I will give what I have and I do not have to get you again and I told him ok we will see this . It was as if he got the best news in the beginning because his eyes were shining with excitement , I did not pay much attention to it and day by day he behaved well towards me until the big waves came a little . I went through all the problems while he found another one again and since then I do not pay much attention to him no matter how difficult it is, I was not so excited because I knew what would happen and since then I completely cut myself off from him and I see my life much differently . I know I'm a little small but since then I've started to trust my heart to no one , I proceeded as if nothing had happened and another man appeared in my life, I did not pay attention to it and unintentionally confidentially my heart and we were in a place drinking and saying our teenage lives, we fit so well that not even God separated us. And I spent the rest of my life with this man and I had my heart safe with him 😌 He told me that he would be tied to me forever and that he would never leave me for anyone in the world and I believed him because he seemed a very good man and indeed he kept this promise and I am very happy about it and since then I live only for the love that prevails between us and I wish any teenager to live such a life and not only that it is limited to everything and can not come out. I know many teenagers live worse in the world but I sincerely wish them all to make and live their lives better! You who will read this story, I want you to know that nothing is a given because your boy may leave you for another and you may have a hard time living, but you never know what fate is preparing for you!
I will do a second part with what happened at school tomorrow !!!!