1: Truth about the Society, Government and Army.

Khun Midori, a young man who aims to become a man siding with Justice. This is a world where people had been born with abilities. Their abilities were ranked into 3 to show Whether they're blessed or not. "Low-tier"  being the lowest while "High-Tier" being the highest. And "Angelic" is the most rarest rank for only few people has been ranked by it.
Those who ranked as "Angelic" can also cause a destruction or calamity whenever they want to.

Hikaru City, is a blooming place where the individuals are in peace, The society has been noticed by many for its peaceful congress and rightful acts for the people. But there is a dark past of this Society that's been forgotten after the Government hides it otherwise it will the end of their reign. "Good morning kind sir." Midori respectfully greets an Army that's been known by his family for saving them in a war. "Hello, Khun. It's been a while. I'm sorry about the loss of your father and mother" Stated by the Leader of the Army, Shiken Kamizo. Little did the young Khun Midori know that Kamizo has an evil motive for him. Later on, the Army goes to the whereabouts of Khun Midori into the Hikaru City at Eventide. As Khun was about to sleep, the Army breaks in, wearing combative suits and carrying guns pointing at him. Kamizo punches the sleeping Khun and forcefully wakes him up "Wake Up! You green-eyed brat"

"What are you doing, Sir?! Why are they pointing me guns?! Did i do something wrong?" Khun said while sobbing and begging for help. "The reason I'm doing this for you is because the government requested it. They say your eyes, no. . Your family is known for having a strange power because of their green eyes which caused them to be put and describe as a *Threat to the Society* said by Kamizo in a cold voice. "Sir, please don't do this. You're the reason why i wanted to become someone with Justice on their side" Khun begs for his mercy but as the time passed by, The Army began shooting the helpless Khun in the ground. "Let's go before someone sees this" Kamizo ordered two of his subordinates to bury Khun Midori who is in the brink of death for having 5 shots each part of his body. While the two subordinates are digging a grave, A mysterious personage kills the two soldiers by throwing knives from afar. As Khun gets curious who did that, the personage came close to him. "Who. . . Are. . ." Khun loses consciousness and then the personage buried the two soldiers before leaving the area with the unconscious Khun.

They arrived in the an abandoned warehouse at the forest, a bit farther to the City where Khun lived in and gathered with other more mysterious individuals wearing jackets and gloves. In there, they treated Khun who is in the verge of death by taking out the bullets in each of the parts of his body. Khun survived thanks to the group of mysterious humans with strange abilities of healing and treating him at ease. Khun is put into a room with a bed, they put alot of bandages around the parts of his body and waits for his recovery. "It seems the FALCON tried to take someone's life again, from my observation. This young man must be a threat to them as well. For now, let us wait and ask the young man what happened" stated by a female wearing a cloak through her group.

Meanwhile, in Libuz, The Capital and Core of Hikaru City where the Regime takes place. Shiken Kamizo talks to the Prime Minister, Mr. Kurei Aeolus regarding of Khun Midori. "Mr. Kurei, i have successfully eliminate the son of Misa Midori and Shin Midori, Khun Midori" Kamizo says in a formal manner. "That's good news. Take this money as thanks. We had no choice for they are a threat for having those green eyes. And to maintain my place as prime minister" Kurei speaks with a smirk on his face. "Why are they even a threat, Mr. Kurei?" Kamizo asked. "You really don't know? Because The Family of Midori has a dangerous power from their eyes, they are feared because of it. They have the ability that far exceeded ordinary humans like us. According to a person who seen them, they have a grip, strong enough to break a human skull, they have extraordinary agility and what's more dangerous is they had the most rarest ability in the globe. Gravity Manipulation. When their eyes starts glowing, it allows them to manipulate gravity and control the gravitons on their environment. They can also change the gravity of anything they touch." Kurei explained the whole reason why Khun's family is a threat to Kamizo. "Okay mr. Kurei, if you'll excuse me, i still have duties to do" Kamizo bows and takes his leave. "Okay. I'll be celebrating for the death of Khun Midori, the last Midori hahahaha" Kurei laughs devilishly as he thought the one whom he thought is dead, was still alive.

               ~~END OF Ch. 1~~