Chapter 15

Alejandra pov .

"Frankie" I said

"Yes" he said.

"Okay, look if I move or go somewhere far away, don't ever forget that I will always love you, okay Frankie? & that no matter what we will always be here for each other no matter what happens, what we do, etc" I said holding his hand.

"I promise, princess & you have to promise too my beautiful baby" he said touching my chin.

We layed back & watched a movie, we cuddled, laughed, ate, etc.

I honestly was happy to spend my last days before I move with him.

"Babyyy, come here" I yelled.

I was in the bathroom, but I finished using it.

Frankie walked in.

"Let's take a picture" I said giving him a kiss.

"Okay ugly" he said.

We took a lot of pictures but we only really liked three.

I decided to post one.

@alejandra.ramos: being with you , spending my time with you , makes me the most happiest girl on this earth. ❤ I  love you so much feo

& then Frankie uploaded another one.

@iamfrankieg: I will always love you no matter what my princessI love you to the moon & back

"You know what?" He said

"What?" I said

"I thank God everyday, for putting you in my life. For blessing me with a beautiful, intelligent, big booty, generous, outgoing, etc girlfriend! & I realize how much I love you & how much you mean to me everyday" he said hugging me.

"Ay baby, you mean the world to Me too! I don't know what I'd do with you. You make me the happiest girl on this earth although we have our ups & downs" I said smiling.

When we were about to kiss, our phones vibrated. Like omg ! -.-

They were notifications from Instagram.

@iamkelvinb: aw congrats bruh! ☺❤
@somefangirl: awww, y'all are gonna be parents? I wish y'all the best! ☺☺❤
@iamstephig: look Becky, we're gonna be aunts!! @iambeckyg ❤
@iammamagiampapag: we're gonna be grandparents? This soon? Oh lord! We're gonna have a talk about this young boy & young lady!! but now y'all are gonna see that baby's aren't easy! but they're truly a blessing
@ofaleandfrankiefanpage: @alejandra.ramos you're pregnant????!!!!!!! Congratssss!!!!!!

We had tons of comments. But why do they think we're gonna be parents? Ohh yeah our picture .

we took one with his hands on my stomach & me kissing him. The one he uploaded. & then the one I uploaded was front faced camera with the timer. & his hands were still on my stomach.

"Baby, are you reading these comments?" I said "but the one your parents put hehe" I said chuckling.

"Yeah, well we should have a baby then" he said laughing.

"WHAAAATTT? you do know baby's are hard work right? Pampers cost to much, They have to be cared for 24/7. They cry in the middle of the night. & plus, we're bearly 15! We're still young. & what if you walk off like them other guys? But baby we're still young to be parents" I said looking down.

"Yeah well you are right. Let's make a video & upload it to instgram" he said.

So we did the video & uploaded it. We talked about how it was all just a mid understanding & that I'm not pregnant.

"Okay there baby, hopefully they understand now" he said carrying Me.

°°°°°°°°°°°
(The next day .)

I woke up with Frankie next to me. Yay. He was still sleeping, he looked so adorable.

I walked downstairs, to go talk to my brother. I needed to talk to him about how much I wanted to stay .

"Eduardo? Can I talk to you?" I said. "Oh & Goodmorning" I smiled.

"Yeah, what's up" he said.

"So you k-know h-how I have to go l-live w-with R-rogelio?" I said stuttering .

"Yeah, what's up with that" he said looking at me.

"I don't wanna go live with him. I wanna stay & live with Frankie.. Please.. That way I can also take care of the house. & I don't wanna be seperated from frankie. He's my world" I said .

"Okay then" he said getting up.

"Okay? Okay??? Are you forreal?? Omg, thank you so much! You're the best bro ever" I said getting up to give him a hug.

"Haha okay, okay get off of me you ass. Its cause I talked to Rogelio & to the Gomez's. I asked them again if you could stay with them for how long I'm in Texas for" he said "& they said yes. So you'll go over tonight"

"Okay, I'm gonna go let Frankie know" I said. "Oh & thank you so much again" I said smiling.

I walked off & went upstairs to go see if Frankie was awake.

Ahaha, no... He was still asleep.

I decided to fall back asleep & tell him later.

I covered myself with the blanket & just fell asleep. Then I felt hands over my body.

"I love you baby" Frankie said.

"I love you too mi Principe" I whispered.

We just fell Into some deep sleep.

Omg guys. Sorry I haven't been updating I been super busy. But this time I'll try updating every 2 days or something