Injured

No Ones POV

Today is Monday and it's the continuation of the tournament, as usual no one from K arts is nervous cause they know they'll win.

"Babe!" Suzy called as She attended the game today, they'll play home court meaning at their schools basketball court. "Hello babe!" Jisoo said waving at Her girlfriend, the game will start in 20 minutes and their now watching the cheerleaders perform.

"You will win today, right?" Suzy asked. "Of course babe, we never lose a game." Jisoo said chuckling. "And so what if we lose, how will it affect you?" Jisoo asked.

"My friends will think I'm a loser for dating you." Suzy said making Jisoo's heart aches. "Don't worry babe we will win this game." Jisoo assures.

"Ok babe, I'll go to my friends now. Good luck!" Suzy said before giving Jisoo a long peck.

After that the Suzy left as a lot of things wondered in Jisoo's mind, Her mind was on something through the game which made Her not move from Her seat, She didn't notice that they kept on calling Her.

"Hey Jisoo, you were off and you didn't move there for almost 30 minutes now. The game started and make sure you'll get in and substitute Hyunjin." Moonbyul said making Jisoo's eyes widen, She's been thinking about it for half an hour now?

"I'm sorry unnie, I was just thinking of something." Jisoo apologises. "I can see that, it seems deep what is it?" Moonbyul asked. "It's about Suzy." Jisoo slowly said looking down.

"What about Her?" Moonbyul asked putting Her hand on the latter's shoulder for comfort. "Well does your friends opinion about your relationship really matters?" Jisoo asked.

"Well it depends, cause if you really trust your friends it will, Jisoo sometimes your friends know you more than yourself." Moonbyul answers.

"They have a reason why they don't want you with Suzy." Moonbyul adds. "Suzy told me earlier that if we didn't win the game Her friends will think She's a loser for dating me." Jisoo said fidgeting with Her fingers.

"Well Jisoo, that's not what real friends suppose to act." Moonbyul said. "Think about it Jisoo, it's either you'll continue getting hurt or you'll release the pain earlier." Moonbyul said patting Her back.

After that Jisoo now get it, Suzy doesn't really love Her for Her. Jisoo substitutes Hyunjin, She plans on releasing Her anger through the game, She did Her best and forced Herself even though She's getting tired.

The game is almost coming to its end, Jisoo feels Her body going numb but even so She tried to layup jumping higher than Her usual jump, She had what She hadn't have before, incorrect jumping lands.

Feeling Her knees weakened She landed on the ground, groaning. Every one was worried, but this one particular person happens to be there as She opens Her eyes.

"Rosè..." Jisoo mumbles. "Jisoo, are you alright?" Rosè worriedly asked. "My knees..." Jisoo groans pointing at Her knees.

After that the medic approached Her as They helped Her lay on the stretcher, they brought Her to the school clinic as it's the nearest place to cure injuries, Rosè stayed by Her side.

The game continued as K arts is 40 points ahead, they knew they'll win this with such a big gap of scores.

Meanwhile at Chaesoo's side the nurses helped Jisoo to ease the pain. "Jisoo, you should rest for about 2 weeks and make sure to treat it just like what we did, do it every day. It's better if you have someone to do it for you, like Her since She witness what we did, I'll assign Ms. Park to Help you in treating your knee injury." The nurse said to Jisoo after leaving the two of them.

"I'm sorry for getting you into this." Jisoo apologises. "No, it's ok besides we're friends. Right?" Rosè asked. "Right, Thank you for accompanying me Rosè." Jisoo said smiling at the girl beside Her.

"Rosè?" Jisoo called resting Her back at the head board of the clinics bed. "Hmm?" Rosè hummed in response. "I can open up to you right?" Jisoo asked looking at nothing.

Rosè's POV

"Yes." I answered in a matter of seconds not wanting to make Her wait. "Well, do you think I should break up with Suzy?" Jisoo asked looking back at me as I was looking at Her.

I don't want to say yes, neither do I want to say no but, I want Her to be happy. "It's up to you Jisoo, listen to your heart and not your mind." I said patting Her shoulder.

She smiled genuinely, Her smile is something I would always longed for. "Well my mind keeps on telling me how happy I am with Her, while my heart beats for something else." She said as if She was helpless at this state.

"What is it beating for Jisoo?" I asked. "I-" She was about to say something but then Suzy interrupted. "Oh my God babe, what happened to you?" She asked.

To be continued...