Tʜʀᴇᴀᴛs

3rd person POV
Almost everyone in the spades kingdom stood before the hearts kingdom. Many in netherite, and in the middle of it all stood Technoblade, welding an axe. So many axes and swords were weilded by the spades, Y/N stood there in the forests ends in shock. After that shock died down a bit, the spades still stood there, they seemed to be awaiting someone. Y/N looked to the side, where two people stood, one looking slightly injured from some sort of axe or sword. They remembered who these people were, this was Tommy and Tubbo. The two just watched the spades as Y/N did as well, until the two looked over to find Y/N holding the sword  Tommy had.

"Hey! You're from that kingdom right?" Tommy looked at the heart on Y/Ns face, immediately recognizing the symbol of an ace. Tommy's face changed to look a bit more hopeful realizing this. "Hey so, the spades aren't the best people..Wait did Wilbur tell you about the alliance?" Tommy asked, Y/N nodding their head. "Alright then, but uh-"
Tommy was cut off by Tubbo joining into the conversation.

"Basically Tommy tried to go against Techno and it did NOT go well, we kind of need help here, I think the hearts kingdom does as well." Tubbo joined the conversation, nudging Tommy out of the way to make himself a bit more seen. "And hey you already found the sword, why not put it to use Y/N?" Tubbo looked down at the sword Y/N wielded in their hand.

"Look, I cannot take on a whole kingdom of full netherite armor and weapons on my own. I'm just going to take one of the side doors and stay in the castle until they leave. You two can just wait it out in there as well, I don't need anyone else getting hurt unless they're a spade."Y/N sighed walking towards the side of the castle, the two of them following them. Luckily, nobody caught the three entering the side door, except Eret. He stood right in front of the door, they seemed to be waiting for the three to enter. Y/N held their sword up out of surprise, in a defensive position, Eret taking the sword in return of this action.

Eret let out a sigh and pointed the sword at Tommy and Tubbo. "Alright, I told you two to leave already. I already told you we'd send someone to look for Y/N and you decided to bring them back yourself?" Eret looked over at Y/N now, "And Y/N, please get better grip of a sword, you let that slip out of your hand quicker than you got lost." Y/N let out a small laugh at this. That died off quickly as Y/N remembered why they even came through the side door.

"Well you see we have a dilemma, if you'd just look outside of the front windows." Y/N muttered the last part, taking the sword back  from Eret while walking towards the front windows. They could blantantly see all of the spades, soon Eret looked out as well, in a small sense of shock he went to grab his sword. Y/N went over to the largest door of the castle, the one where all the spades stood in front of. Y/N stepped out of the door, knowing they'd have to face the spades. Stepping out Y/N saw all eyes go to them, as they were without armor but weilded a sword.

A/N
I didn't remember making this so short damn
-Hiijinx