morning simon

a/n: it's 3 am right now so if there are spelling errors or inconsistencies in the chapter or stuff like that...you know why

leana's pov.

i woke up from my sleep as i heard someone whispering my name behind my hear.

"lee...wake up...i need youu..." simon groaned, his voice was way deeper than usual and was raspy. he sounded really desperate.

that's when i felt something hard press against my back. simon was grinding his morning er3ction against my back.

"morning simon." i greeted, my back still turned away from him. "did you just wake me up because you want sex?"

"yeah, i did." he cackled into my ear and immediately started leaving kisses in the crook of my neck but i pushed him away.

"nice try, my horny lover boy. but it's like 5 in the morning." i turned around so i could face simon. his hair was messy and had bags under his eye — but still managed to look so handsome.

simon groaned. "but whyyy..?"

"because i need to bake some muffins for breakfast, what else are we going to eat? and you also wanted me to paint your nails in black remember?" i said as i took my hand to his cheek and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"fineee...also please do NOT put dried raisins in the muffins."

"noted!" i cheerfully said as i got up from my bed. "okay, i'm gonna give you personal space, so you can jerk off to me. i'm gonna take a shower."

i was just about to enter the bathroom when i remembered one last thing.

"oh, and PLEASE don't make a mess on the bed. i don't wanna change the sheets again because of your mess."

"no promises, though. you're so fucking hot."

i raised my middle finger at him.

what an idiot he was.

but he was my idiot and i loved him.

third person pov.

when simon was finished with his business and pulled his boxers back up and made his way downstairs.

he sighed in annoyance because leana was still in the shower, but he didn't really worry about it because leana would always spend hours in the bathroom.

simon sat on the couch and opened the tv and started watching a documentary about sharks. he didn't know why but he recently became obsessed with sharks. probably because he had watched jaws with leana and their best friends kate, deena and josh less than a month ago.

simon had almost became hypnotized by the documentary and he didn't even hear leana calling his name.

"ow! what was that for??" simon asked dumbfounded. leana had just thrown a sock at him.

"i called you like, 4 times and you didn't even hear me! also i told you NOT to leave a mess on the bed sheets, and you did!"

"oooh...sorry. but you're just so fucking sexy i couldn't help ittt."

lee sat next to simon who only had boxers and socks on. "what's even so interesting about sharks?" lee asked.

"oh my god, i know soooo many stuff about sharks you're in for a treat."

and then for the next few hours simon kept talking about sharks while leana was making muffins for the both them. he looked ridiculous talking about sharks with messy hair, and was dressed with boxers and socks only. but it was also adorable.

                                      —

the two young teens had finished eating and simon was finally dressed. he was wearing a simple white t shirt, jeans with a chain attached to it and a pair of black boots.

and leana had tied her hair into two low pigtails, was wearing a blue t-shirt, a knee length jean skirt and finally was wearing white doc martens.

leana had just finished applying black nail polish to simon's nail. he looked so pretty.

"damn, i can't wait to finger you with those nails." simon said with a sensual voice. he took his box where he kept all of his rings and started putting them on his fingers.

"same." leana said with a blank expression.

it took simon a few seconds to process what leana had just said.

"wait, what?"

YASS first chapter done❤️ i hope you guys liked it :] see you all soon <3