No One... but me

Idk why but I've been feeling Lazy so here's a one-shot, since I can't be bothered to finish writing the chapter for 'Forbidden'.

Perrie POV

The last invitation had been sent, I can finally sit down and relax. Hearing the door open, I rush over and jump into my lovers arms. 'Hey baby, I got you something.' I smiled and dragged my fiancé towards the couch. 'WHAT'D YOU GET ME.' I yelled as soon as the bag was set down. 'Holy shit, babe, calm down. But here.' I was handed a tiny blue box, I looked up and was given an encouraging smile. Opening the box, there lay a silver chain. Engraved upon it 'Alex & Perrie'.

I leaned in for a kiss, then my phone started ringing off the hook, 'fucking cockblock,' I mumbled and Alex let off a hearty chuckle. I pouted at him as I got up and grabbed my phone. 'Who is it babe?' I stared at the contact name, one that I haven't seen in a long time. I quickly hung up and turned back to Al, 'It's no one babe, random number.' He nodded before pulling me forward and capturing my lips between his teeth.

'Reunion?! Can't it fucking wait? My wedding is in 6 months!' I yelled into the phone at our former manager, Sam, 'I know, Pez, but now is the best time for a reunion, Little Mix streams are at an all-time high!' 'What have the others said?' I grumbled back. 'All aboard?' Sam tries, 'fine, whatever.'

'What's up babe? Why the pout?' Alex said as he strolled out into the garden next to me. 'Sam called and wants us for a reunion,' I rolled my eyes, 'but that's good! You get to see your girls again!' He reassured me, I grimaced. That's exactly why I'm dreading this reunion, I'm not ready to see them. 'Well, babe, I kind of knew about this, I overheard. So I got a few extra copies!' Alex whips out 4 envelopes, our wedding envelopes.... with Sam, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and.. Jade's names labelled. Before I could stop him, he had already strode back into the house to send them.

This can not be happening...

I can't believe I was roped into this, I started fidgeting with my rings as I waited for the girls. I peered around at the small private restaurant room, the door opened followed by the sound of quiet laughter... Jade... The melodic sound stopped abruptly as she laid her eyes on me, 'what are you doing here...' she whispered quietly, she quickly hung up the phone while trying to avoid my gaze. I quirked my head at her, 'Why wouldn't I be?' I responded harshly, 'and I still deserve an explanation as to why you thought it'd be a good idea to start avoiding me. By the end of your little act, we weren't Little Mix anymore.' I snapped, all my anger from the past 3 years coming back to me.

My anger was immediately covered by guilt as I saw her hold back her tears and her bottom lip begin to tremble. I slapped my head internally, I should've known to be careful with her. Jesy, Leigh-Anne and I all had become more successful with our solo careers as soon as Little Mix ended, but Jade was the only one who had gone off and not start her own career. 'So what have you been up to?' I reached forward to grab her hands but she flinched back, I pulled back a bit wounded. She quickly sat down and breathed deeply, 'I've been uhm, writing..' she mumbled quickly.

I'm not surprised, Jade had always loved writing and she did write most of the lyrics while we were still a band. 'That's nice, who've you been writing for?' I tried, as much as I was trying to make polite conversation, I was quite curious as to why I haven't heard anyone say anything. She gulped, 'no, no, not lyrics, actual books, I guess I'm an author.' she responded quieter than ever. Now I was surprised, 'Oh wow, what have you written?' I could see she was about to respond but someone burst through the door, Jesy and Leigh-Anne stood there nervously.

'I was hoping I'd get here before Perrie, sorry I lied Jade, this was the only way I could get you to come.' Leigh-Anne shrugged apologetically, while Jesy's eyes kept darting between Jade and I. They both sat down without another word, we continued casual conversations for next few hours. As hours went by it was obvious that Jade was extremely anxious and had gone from the bubbly, smiley girl I knew into the scared, quiet stranger in front of me.